Season 30 Match Day 5

Started by tags, April 17, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on May 31, 2018, 03:02:11 PM
@Barmution: Happy to see that Beast, formely part of YMCA team, is playing well. Even though he joined the Kennel Club via an hostile takeover.
He tied up more than his TV for a lot of the match! Really lived up to his name :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on May 31, 2018, 03:02:11 PM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 31, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
This should be an interesting rematch. Hopefully the dice are a bit more balanced this time. How about Sunday at 3PM?

That works fine. (I do assume 3PM means 15:00 CET).

@Barmution: Happy to see that Beast, formely part of YMCA team, is playing well. Even though he joined the Kennel Club via an hostile takeover.

/hakos

Yes, 15:00 CET. See you, then. :D

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on May 31, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

let's rock out Saturday at 20:00
/Lars

ROCK ON! See you tomorrow.

tags

Quote from: equilibri on May 31, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 31, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Sorry, have to postpone. Family stuff, need to be at the hospital it turns out.

No problem at all. Was about to postpone myself cause work is tearing me apart right now.
Just tell me when you are ready and we will find a date!

Take care!

//Eq

Hi again, Sunday (tomorrow) seems quite open at this point. I'd prefer a start earlier in the day (11-ish) if possible, but can do later.

If that doesn't work, I'll have to come back with more alternatives after Monday.

EDIT: Can't start later than 15

J-Reedy

Another match, another loss. This one really showed why I both hate and love this team.

Started with the lizzies on attack. At the start of the 3rd turn, there were 6 capers against 11 lizards. As you may have guessed, this is the hate part. Managed to get the ball out twice but Lars had no trouble handling the situation due to ever increasing numbers advantage. Lizards scored the go-ahead after a desperation blitz from the vamps pushed the ball-carrier to the endzone. Vamps had a consolation turn which resulted in Bruce Wayne batting himself up in the passing stats. 2nd half and vamps got the go at the attacking, 11 vs 11. Now, this is what I love about the team. Vamps kept criss-crossing across the field, side to side and as the thralls kept themselves on the field, controlled TD was scored at the midpoint of the half. Lars thought did nice job in keeping me pressured so I had to score earlier than I wanted. 1-1 and off to defending the vamps went, 10 of the capers against 11 of the lizzies. And another reason for loving the caped ones, Erik the AG5 vamp blitzed behind the lizzie lines and took down the ball-carrier skink and got the ball. But, that ended the fun part. Erik went down, lizzies got a chance for a quick TD, but botched a quick pass. Opportunity to pick up the ball was not realized though, as the blocks to open up a route to the ball resulted in a skull+skull rerolled into pushback, followed by both down x 2 on a blockless blocker. After that, nothing could stop the lizzies from scoring as the vamps were seriously out of position. But the caped ones had 2 turns left and that was plenty enough. 5 dashed to the scoring distance and Bruce went to pick up the ball. Lars covered the catchers, but nothing could stop Bruce the passing vamp. Except for Thanos the Saurus intercepting the pass. To be honest, the score would've been hard even with the pass getting through, would've needed, three dodges 2 of 2+ and a 3+  plus 2 gfis. But still, seeing that 1st interception of the season was kind of frustrating.

Good game from Lars, stellar play without any mistakes. Good luck rest of the games, mate!

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on June 02, 2018, 08:55:56 AM
Quote from: equilibri on May 31, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 31, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Sorry, have to postpone. Family stuff, need to be at the hospital it turns out.

No problem at all. Was about to postpone myself cause work is tearing me apart right now.
Just tell me when you are ready and we will find a date!

Take care!

//Eq

Hi again, Sunday (tomorrow) seems quite open at this point. I'd prefer a start earlier in the day (11-ish) if possible, but can do later.

If that doesn't work, I'll have to come back with more alternatives after Monday.

EDIT: Can't start later than 15

Sunday is a no go for me.
Working 9-18.

Tuesday anytime works for me, and maybe thursday after 19:00.

//Eq

hakos

Brothers In Death got their revenge on Kislev, 2-0.

Kislev had four BH in turn 4. Including both their bear, Slibli (hired muscle), one catcher and a random red shirt. After that is was a very clear uphill for them.

They fought very well and used every trick in the book to break through my lines twice to be just one jump away from scoring. But then their bad luck struck again.

Even when they were down to four players on the field Napelon never gave up and still tried. He played very valiant and well.

However, with those dices were there nothing he could do to turn it around.

Better luck in your next game.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

hakos

ouch, seems Slibli took your MVP SPP away from you as well. Tough /hakos

tags

Quote from: equilibri on June 02, 2018, 11:08:40 PM
Working 9-18.

//Eq

I'm afraid Tuesday doesn't work. Thursday at 19 (or a tad later) should be fine with what I know now.

EDIT: Bah, work-thing evening on Thursday I just realized. Think the upcoming weekend is relatively open, though.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on June 03, 2018, 10:35:07 PM
Working 9-18.

//Eq

I'm afraid Tuesday doesn't work. Thursday at 19 (or a tad later) should be fine with what I know now.

EDIT: Bah, work-thing evening on Thursday I just realized. Think the upcoming weekend is relatively open, though.

I work all weekend, but can propably start playing at 19:00 both friday, saturday and sunday.
So, just pick a day and I will be ready! :D

//Eq

tags

Quote from: equilibri on June 05, 2018, 07:56:57 PM
Working 9-18.

//Eq

I work all weekend, but can propably start playing at 19:00 both friday, saturday and sunday.

//Eq

Wow, I don't think I envy your job, unless you either have a lot of other days off, or get paid really really well :P

Anyway, Sunday at 20 would be ideal I think, if that works? If not, Sunday at 19 is doable.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on June 06, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
Quote from: equilibri on June 05, 2018, 07:56:57 PM
Working 9-18.

//Eq

//Eq

Wow, I don't think I envy your job, unless you either have a lot of other days off, or get paid really really well :P

Anyway, Sunday at 20 would be ideal I think, if that works? If not, Sunday at 19 is doable.

Well, I work at an amusement park that is open weekends, so not much too say. (in the management, though, so pretty well paid at least... :D)

Sunday at 20:00 works perfect for me, so that is a go for my perfect elves to get perfectly beaten! See u then!

//Eq

equilibri

Kvasilad!

I am so sorry, but changes at work need me to stay late on sunday, so I cant play then.
Seems like our game is holding everyone else up this Match Day, so if we cant play on monday evening (propably around 17:00 or later) I am prepared to give you the WO.

//Eq

tags

Quote from: equilibri on June 08, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
Kvasilad!

I am so sorry, but changes at work need me to stay late on sunday, so I cant play then.
Seems like our game is holding everyone else up this Match Day, so if we cant play on monday evening (propably around 17:00 or later) I am prepared to give you the WO.

//Eq

I can play Monday evening. I'm not able to start before 2030 though, does that work for you?

I would feel really bad about WO here, and I don't think you are more to blame than me with scheduling this time, we've both had busy weeks.