Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

tags

Match day 6 is on!

It is, unfortunately, one of Those Weeks, so I will have to come back with my availabilty. I think Thursday afternoon is a possibility, but can't confirm yet. Feel free to post your times in the meantime Gnaarkill!

Barmution

Hiya Napoleon!

This week I can play Thursday night starting between 1800-2130, Sat 11-1400 and Sun 11-1300 + 2100.

Any of those look good to you?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Howdy ho, Hakos. Time for some military manouvers again. Unfortunately my free time is very much taken by friend's wedding and Jukola orienteering run this coming weekend, so we'll have to look for gaming time from next week. I think I should be able to play on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week but not sure about my exact times. So, if you could just let me know which of those days suits you the best, sir, and let me know an evening time for that day, I'll plan around that.

hakos

monday or wednesday should work, lets go for monday and have wednesday as reserve /Hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Barmution on June 12, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
Hiya Napoleon!

This week I can play Thursday night starting between 1800-2130, Sat 11-1400 and Sun 11-1300 + 2100.

-Barm
Hello, Barmution.

Thursday at 18:00 works for me. Should we try that?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on June 11, 2018, 10:08:08 PM
Match day 6 is on!

It is, unfortunately, one of Those Weeks, so I will have to come back with my availabilty. I think Thursday afternoon is a possibility, but can't confirm yet. Feel free to post your times in the meantime Gnaarkill!

Hey Kvasilad!

No rush, take your time. But I'll admit it... starting to get a little itch in me eye due to low levels of Blood Bowl adrenaline! :D

Thursday would suit me well around 19:30 and onwards?
Otherwise maybe saturday morning/noon or sunday at any time?

/Mr. Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 13, 2018, 05:58:02 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 11, 2018, 10:08:08 PM
Match day 6 is on!

Hey Kvasilad!

No rush, take your time. But I'll admit it... starting to get a little itch in me eye due to low levels of Blood Bowl adrenaline! :D

Thursday would suit me well around 19:30 and onwards?
Otherwise maybe saturday morning/noon or sunday at any time?

/Mr. Gnaar

Thursday (tomorrow) 1930 is good! I'll get my preservatives ready.

Barmution

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on June 13, 2018, 01:22:25 PM
Quote from: Barmution on June 12, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
Hiya Napoleon!

-Barm
Hello, Barmution.

Thursday at 18:00 works for me. Should we try that?
Sounds good, mate. Cya tonight :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Equilibri when are you able to play ?

I can play today Thursday from 20 or Sunday from 21 or Monday Tuesday next week from 19

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on June 13, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

Thursday (tomorrow) 1930 is good! I'll get my preservatives ready.

Cool! :D
That will be helpful, very kind of you ;D

See you tonight m8!

/Gnaar

Barmution

The Kossars made a valiant try but against a lot of early removal even some inspired moves wasn't enough to save them. Luck analyzer weirdly puts this one in the Kossars' favor but I think making 4 preliminary rolls just to fail the vital stuff, which seemed typical, might skew the numbers a bit. Anyway, thanks for a fun match Napoleon, and gl in the final match!

Cheers!
-Barm

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on June 13, 2018, 01:19:44 PM
monday or wednesday should work, lets go for monday and have wednesday as reserve /Hakos

Sounds like a plan, I should have all Monday evening free from 18.00 onwards, so just pick the time best suited for you.

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on June 14, 2018, 08:46:54 AM
Equilibri when are you able to play ?

I can play today Thursday from 20 or Sunday from 21 or Monday Tuesday next week from 19

/Lars

Not this week at all, but monday at 19:00 sounds great! See u on the field then!

//Eq

tags

A surprisingly non-violent affair, seems like added preservatives to the player refreshments worked a charm!

Gnaarkill was cursed with horrible block and move dice, and it actually caused Nurgle to be outmanned for much of the game. I'm not sure they're used to that :D

Anyway, thanks for the match Gnaar, and sorry about those dice!