Season 30 Match Day 6

Started by tags, April 17, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

@J-Reedy: Ok let's go for Monday @ 19

@Barmution: A flesh wight that scores? Not a common sight

@Gnaarkill: I think that -9 luck value is the worst I have seen so far, must have been a tough match for you

/Hakos

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on June 14, 2018, 08:30:21 PM
Quote from: Lars on June 14, 2018, 08:46:54 AM
Equilibri when are you able to play ?

I can play today Thursday from 20 or Sunday from 21 or Monday Tuesday next week from 19

/Lars

Not this week at all, but monday at 19:00 sounds great! See u on the field then!

//Eq

see you then

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on June 15, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
@Barmution: A flesh wight that scores? Not a common sight
/Hakos
Gotta sneak 'em in where possible. They don't really level themselves by any stretch of imagination :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Hakos, been waiting on BB for awhile, don't know if I missed you, I was couple of minutes late as my neighbour stalled me with a chat play for few turns when I got home. Let's go with our backup Wednesday, if it's OK with you, I have to wake up early tomorrow to get some work done for the Japanese TZ. So let me know a time on Wednesday anytime after 18.00 and I'll be there.

hakos

Damn, I forgot completely about this game. I'm really sorry for letting you wait.

Yes, wednesday at 19:00 should be perfect.

If I do not show up at that time, the match is yours.

/hakos

Lars

Match between Lizards and HE has been played Lizards managed to win. The elfs managed to get out quite a lot of lizards but not break the cages until they where in scoring range for the skinks. a rough one for equilibri hope for better luck in the future.
/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on June 18, 2018, 07:38:34 PM
Yes, wednesday at 19:00 should be perfect.

Actually, had a thing come up, have to make a pit stop on the way from work to home. So would 19:30 still be at least close to perfect? I should be able to make it to 19:00 but that half an hour would give me stress free commute.

hakos

hakos

game crashed on my side. will try the reboot. /hakos

J-Reedy

I have the game on pause, lmk when you,re ready

5 min laters: ok, the concede timer runs out even when paused. I reset the game, lmk if u want to try again now or later Friday-Sunday

Later: Serious connection issues, we had to abandon the game. Will play during the weekend. Hakos, here are my OK CEST timeslots:
- Friday or Saturday 15-late.
- Sunday any time before 17.00

Let me know which suits you the best, sir. Hope this doesn't ruin your midsommarfest.

hakos

Seems we have to go for the weekend.

Friday starting at 19-20 should work
Saturday starting after 14 should work
Sunday starting before 10:30 should work

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on June 20, 2018, 08:31:59 PM
Friday starting at 19-20 should work
Saturday starting after 14 should work
Sunday starting before 10:30 should work

Friday @19? Or Sunday @10?

hakos

hakos

Seems I cannot get a stable enough connection to internet for a Blood Bowl game. The problem has been here for some time but have escalated recently so after two attempts for this match day I have to give up. I suspect I have to buy a new computer or new modem.

In order to move the the League forward I concede. Most likely I will have to concede day 7 as well. Sorry about this and holding up the League.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on June 22, 2018, 07:26:10 PM
Seems I cannot get a stable enough connection to internet for a Blood Bowl game. The problem has been here for some time but have escalated recently so after two attempts for this match day I have to give up. I suspect I have to buy a new computer or new modem.

In order to move the the League forward I concede. Most likely I will have to concede day 7 as well. Sorry about this and holding up the League.

/hakos

Sorry to hear that, really don't want to lose you from NUL, so I hope you get the situation sorted :|

Could it be that a fresh install of Windows is a possible solution? Do you have any other devices you could try your internet connection with to try to isolate the problem?