Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

J-Reedy

Match Day 6 has been forwarded, so it's time for MD7, the final regular season game of the season 30.

Please note that the SIGNUP for season 31 is open!

Play on!

Napoleon, time to see if your bear acrobats can get a hold of the capes of my pale ones. Here are my OK CEST starting times as far as I can tell:
- Sunday any time before 17.00.
- Tuesday 18-20.
- Wednesday 18-20.

Let me know if one of those suits you, sir. I don't know about my next weekend yet, should have some free time there but I'll let you know closer to the date if need be.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 22, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
Match Day 6 has been forwarded, so it's time for MD7, the final regular season game of the season 30.

Please note that the SIGNUP for season 31 is open!

Play on!

Napoleon, time to see if your bear acrobats can get a hold of the capes of my pale ones. Here are my OK CEST starting times as far as I can tell:
- Sunday any time before 17.00.
- Tuesday 18-20.
- Wednesday 18-20.

Let me know if one of those suits you, sir. I don't know about my next weekend yet, should have some free time there but I'll let you know closer to the date if need be.

Judging from their performance in previous matches, they might struggle with that. Would Sunday at 15:00 work?

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on June 23, 2018, 12:26:24 PM
Judging from their performance in previous matches, they might struggle with that. Would Sunday at 15:00 work?

Yup, that'll work fine! See you tomorrow.

Gnaarkill

Yo Lars!

C'mon, bring your worst! Im ready for you! 8)

My OK starting times for this week should look something like this:
Monday (Today): 21 - 22
Tuesday: 21 - 22
Wednesday: No go
Thursday: 20 - 22
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: No go
Sunday: If no other time is good, we can use this as backup

Let me know if any of the times suits you good sir :)

/Gnaarkill

NapoleonBlown-apart

Constant injuries on thralls and failed bloodlusts made it quite difficult for the vampires to make progress, but J-Reedy still played well and constantly threatened the ball carrier with hypnotic gazes and blitzes. Sorry about the dice, J-Reedy, I hope you have better luck next season.

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 25, 2018, 11:06:29 AM
Yo Lars!

C'mon, bring your worst! Im ready for you! 8)

My OK starting times for this week should look something like this:
Monday (Today): 21 - 22
Tuesday: 21 - 22
Wednesday: No go
Thursday: 20 - 22
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: No go
Sunday: If no other time is good, we can use this as backup

Let me know if any of the times suits you good sir :)

/Gnaarkill
Tuesday @ 21 would be perfect for me
/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on June 25, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

Tuesday @ 21 would be perfect for me
/Lars

Cool!

Let's rock tomorrow then. See you on the pitch @21 ;D

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

Last match of the season for Slowly we R0t and the most Crooked of Crocs! ;D

Nurgle began on the offence and it was a violent affair. All members from the Crocs except for two brave saurus were either injured or KO'd by the end of the first half.
Second half and the Crocs turn to attack. Lars managed his lizards well and the Nurgle team was nearly outrunned by the quick skinks, though one skink was caught up by a rotter and had to bite the grass. A pouring rain throughout the match made it hard for the rotters to take back the ball once free on the pitch and the lizzies made a great regroup to defend the 2-0 victory.

Lars had some bad 1's on several occassions which, among other things, made his kroxigor stand doing nothing for three turns straight. Overall a good match to end the season, at least for Slowly we R0t :)

Over and out, see you in the next season, bring it guys! ;D 8)

/Gnaar-man

hakos

Hi Equi

My new modem has arrived and seems to work. My internet speed just went from ~1 Mbit/s to 10 Mbit/s. Not 100% certain about the stability yet, but so far so good.

This mean I can start planning for our game. Friday evening (after 19) and any time during the weekend should work.

/Hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on June 27, 2018, 08:57:52 PM
Hi Equi

My new modem has arrived and seems to work. My internet speed just went from ~1 Mbit/s to 10 Mbit/s. Not 100% certain about the stability yet, but so far so good.

This mean I can start planning for our game. Friday evening (after 19) and any time during the weekend should work.

/Hakos

Sounds great!

Lets say tomorrow, friday, at 19:00?

//Eq

hakos

hakos

7 failed pick-ups (6 was normal pick-ups in my backfield), 5 failed GFIs and failed Dodges at similar levels...

equilibri

Just an absolutely insane game.
Just look at the stats and there is no need for an explanation...

Sorry 'bout the game, hakos. A few mistakes, but a lot of bad rolls at the wrong time just made this an example of what elves can do when they are in the mood.

Now I will take a break from BB a couple of seasons. Lots of other things in my life right now and I am also getting a bit tired of cages and bad rolls.
Have tipped some friends about this leauge, so hopefully they will join soon!

Will keep an eye out here on the forums and join again when I am ready.

//Eq

Barmution

Final game of the season sees the Kennel Club with the best season they've ever had with a 7-0-0 record. This time they even had to put in some work for it!

Wp, Kvasi. Without that out of time error you made during the first half we'd probably be looking at a draw.
Cheers for the game and well met in the finals!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.