Season 31 SIGNUP

Started by J-Reedy, June 22, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season 30 is wrapping up with the last regular season week starting, so time for another signup round.

It's been three seasons, so time to give some new teams a chance. So, ONLY NEW TEAMS for season 31.

I'm in, thinking of Kislev, Amazons, Undead or Elfs. No preference, so I'll see what others will be bringing and choose something that hasn't been picked yet.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy -Dis Thing of Ours (Underworld)
2. Hakos - Nimble Feets (Wood Elfs)
3. kvasilad - Radio Rangers (Lizardmen)
4. NapoleonBlown-apart - Khemri Astronauts (Khemri)
5. Barmution - Balls, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev)
6. Gnaarkill - Butcher's Bay Pirates (Goblins)
7. Lars - Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle)
8. Saitani - My little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs)

hakos

I will join, hopefully my connection problems are solved before this season start.

This time I will go for a team I have never dared to play before. Seems way to fragile and way to expensive. but I guess I have to try it some time.

Wood Elfs, it is for me

/hakos

tags

I am 100% in, but I have no idea what team I'll choose yet. I'll try to pick something I haven't played before AND that others aren't choosing.

NapoleonBlown-apart

I'll join as well. I also haven't completely decided on my team yet, but I am thinking of choosing either Chaos Dwarfs or Khemri, as I haven't really played much with either team.

Update: I'll go with Khemri

Barmution

I think it's my turn to step up and get my ass whooped as Kislev if nobody has any objections?

3+. 3+ everywhere :o
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

I miss my Gobbos so I will recreate my gobbo team from BB1.

Old World Pirates, signing in! 8)

EDIT:
Ok, so I did a little spin-off on my old team, Butcher's Bay Pirates signing in! ;D

/Gnaar

Lars

will join and with something new will choose nurgel,khemri or vampires not sure yet but will stand of on the khemri if napoleon gonna play them..

update *Going for nurgel*
/Lars

Gnaarkill

tags

So, does anyone have any ideas for an 8th player for next season? We could go with 7, but 8 is certainly better.

If you know anyone who might want to join our little BB family, please give'em a nudge :)

tags

So.. now with season 30 done, we have 7 coaches ready. Should we hang on a bit and wait to see if we can recruit another, or should we play a season with 7 teams + 1 dummy team?

I guess now with summer vacation, it might be a good idea to wait until August anyway?

Barmution

Agreed, I vote to wait for a bit.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Nimble Feets (Wood Elves) signing in. Ready to dance whenever you are.

Tried to convince Gurgeh to join (again) but as usual he blames his old computer...

Ok for me to wait to see if someone else have better luck finding the 8th player.

/hakos

Barmution

Will try angling in the local BB pool here in Trondheim.

Gnaarkill

Ok to wait for me aswell.
Should we set a date for a start of the new season? What do you guys think of 6th of august? Too early, too late?

Unfortunately I dont have anyone among my friends that plays BB :(
I have tried to pitch the idea but they dont want to put down the time to learn the rules... bastards. Though I have bought a physical copy of the game and I will try to lure them in that way instead :D
My GF is intrested and could probably learn the game somewhat quick but I dont know if I want her in the league xD

/Gnaar

hakos

August 6th works for me.

A question to J-Reedy: Have you sent out your normal "season start recruitment" mail to all previous NUL members? Perhaps Mr B, or another old timer, might be willing to rejoin?

/hakos