Season 31 SIGNUP

Started by J-Reedy, June 22, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapoleonBlown-apart

I will be going on holiday on the 28th of July, and I will be back on the 7th of August, but I might get back quite late so I probably only be able to play from the 8th of August.

If you still want to start on the 6th, I can sign my team up before I go on holiday if you create the league early.

Barmution

I've got no problems waiting until the 8th.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Same here, no problem, 8th is as good as the 6th! ;D

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Okay, sorry for the radio silence for a bit, had some stuff on the plate, so I didn't bother to check in a lot as you all and Kvasilad especially seemed to handle the season opening stuff pretty handy.

So, anyone have any leads on the 8th player? I think we could get the ball rolling quite soon if manage to get the league up to the usual 8 teams.

tags

Hi, and welcome back :)

I've not heard of an 8th player turning up unfortunately, any chances one of the old regulars would consider coming out of retirement for this season?

Barmution

Got a friend that said he'd sign up. Will check again with him today.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on August 06, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
Got a friend that said he'd sign up. Will check again with him today.

Excellent news!

Lars

will try to make my team tonight just has to make a theme

/Lars

Barmution

My friend says that he's awaiting admin approval for his forum membership here. Any admins who can have a look at that? He's probably signed up under the nick Saitani.

Cheers,
Barm

tags

Quote from: Barmution on August 07, 2018, 11:33:50 PM
My friend says that he's awaiting admin approval for his forum membership here. Any admins who can have a look at that? He's probably signed up under the nick Saitani.

Cheers,
Barm

Should be approved now! He was 4th last of the 1150 members awaiting approval. I suspect one or two of the others are bots :D

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on August 08, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
Quote from: Barmution on August 07, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

Cheers,
Barm

Should be approved now! He was 4th last of the 1150 members awaiting approval. I suspect one or two of the others are bots :D
Haha, yeah. 1 or 2. Probably trying to interfere in our polls, the gits :P

Barmution

Balls, Bounce and Beyond are ready to join NUL for massive amounts of 3+ failures at the admins' leisure.

tags

Barmution

Cheers! Was hoping that somebody would pick up on the reference ;D

Saitani

Ok signing into the right topic now :)  Will be playing Chorfs non optimissed start :P 5 chorfs 1 mino 1 centour 3 rr