Season 31 SIGNUP

Started by J-Reedy, June 22, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

wellcome to the league

/Lars

Saitani

Team is made and its called My little Hashut :)

tags

Competition created!

League: NUL Championship
Competition: Season 31

Join up if you're ready!

It's been crazy at work this week, so I still haven't created my team, but I'll get around to it over the weekend.

tags

Radio Rangers are in! Should've gone with a fresh side, I suppose, but my love of the lizards brought me back for a run in BB2.

hakos

Nimble Feets are registered for season 31 :)

tags

All right, 4/8 teams are in, still waiting for J-R, Napoleon, Gnaarkill and Lars.

Gnaarkill

Sorry for the delay boyz, im still in vacation mode :D

Signing in ASAP!

J-Reedy

Underworld sanitation and pest control experts of Dis Thing of Ours have signed in.

NapoleonBlown-apart

The Khemri Astronauts are in.

Gnaarkill

Butcher's Bay Pirates have signed in! 8)

Oh, and btw, totally missed that we have a new player. Welcome to our little obscure internet blood bowl corner Saitani!
Always nice to get some fresh blood, I hope you will enjoy our league!

Cool themes on all the teams this season. Starting to get a bad abstinens of blood bowl now, haha, let's get it on peeps! ;D

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Punk Rock Rotters
have signed in

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Time for a new season sign up? ;D

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 08, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Could be! So I guess all teams that have played exactly one season are definitely allowed, but what should be the TV limit for older NUL teams?

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on October 08, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 08, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Could be! So I guess all teams that have played exactly one season are definitely allowed, but what should be the TV limit for older NUL teams?
1500 or so, maybe? Easy to bloat w Nurgle or Necro.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.