Season 30 final!

Started by tags, July 03, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

So, the final is up, and it will be a re-match between my poor peasants and Barmution's undefeated juggernauts:

Trondheim Kennel Club vs Great Bretonn

We'll hopefully find a time for the match this week, as I'm away on holiday next week.

tags

Well, that was bittersweet. The final victory goes the the knights of Great Bretonn (the knights win, but the peasants lose)

But wow, this was a new nuffling record I believe, in lots of ways. First of all, my sum luck of +16.18 is the highest in the BB2Replayer database I think, definitely in NUL.

And +8.03 for armour roll luck is probably also a new record.

It was certainly reflected in game, as Micah Fenrir, TKC's killer werewolf, died in the middle of the first half.

While my dice had been good up until that point, they just got better after it. I was not able to stop a score first half, but through systematic player removal, there was nothing left to stop a Bretonnian equalizer in the second half. Also, at this point, both werewolves and both ghouls were out of play, leaving the Kennel Club with little hope to score in overtime.

So, sorry about the dice, not a great way to get my first finals trophy in 10 seasons, but I'll take it :)

Barmution

Not a problem at all, Kvasi!

You play well enough to deserve the victory and my team's luck was bound to turn some time. And certainly there doesn't exist a way to die more glorious than in a NUL final, so Micah enters the great kennel above (below?) with pride :D

Congatulations on the title and have a great vacation!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

WoW, what a match it must have been. Congratulations to the win Kvasilad.

And congratulations to Barmution as well for the perfect regular season.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on July 06, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

So, sorry about the dice, not a great way to get my first finals trophy in 10 seasons, but I'll take it :)

And you deserve it mate! ;D

Wow! I would call this an upset.
I was convinced that Barm the Bulldozer of this season was going to take the easy victory, well done Kvasilad, Congratulations champ! 8)

But also a big up for the flawless season Barm, you are the true MVP of this league! 8)

/Gnaarkill

Lars

J-Reedy

Late congrats for the finalists and especially the brave Bretons from me also!