Season 31 Match Day 1

Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Hey Nap,

you ok? Was a bit of an abrupt disconnect there.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Sorry about that. my computer just shut down. It could be an issue with my power supply. I will try turning my graphics settings to minimum.

Barmution

Well, we need an admin reset now since you didn't make it back in time :/
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Sorry about that. I could play at the weekend, but I will take the admin loss if you want.

Barmution

Don't be sorry, not your fault. I want the game to be played, a bit miffed to have lost the +2 FAME but it happens. Can play early (1100-1300) both Saturday and Sunday. Any of those doable for you?

NapoleonBlown-apart

Sunday at 13:00 would be good. Thank you for the second chance.

Barmution

Sunday it is, hopefully an admin sees this in time for a reset.

See you then :)
-Barm

tags

Came home now just in time for my own match, I'll see if I can reset now, but I guess it's too late for today anyway.

Barmution

Yeah, np. We'll play on Sunday, just need the match reset till then.

Cheers

Lars

Though much for the punks  started with blitz close to the half field line that gave they chorfs the ball and allowed for scoreing in the nurgle half and it continued like that for the rest of the match ended 2-0 for chorfs.

Thanks for the match Saitani

/Lars

tags

Action! Finesse! Violence!

This match had it all, to be sure, yet none of the teams escaped with the full 3 points.

A fun start to the season, thanks for the match Hakos! :)

(also, stats page is up in separate topic)

hakos

Yes, definitely quite a fun, even game. Very intense, felt like anything could happen whenever.

Only bad thing is that I rolled a 1 on winnings, just 20k, that is bad for a Wood elf team in the beginning.

But I'm happy, got to do some nice elvish stunts as well :)

GG, thanks.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Recently, my PC has been shutting down while it is running games. I tested Blood Bowl 2 on the lowest settings, and my pc shut down only 10 minutes in, with CPU and GPU temperatures being completely normal. I think this is a power supply issue, and I will replace it when I can, but unfortunately I will have to concede this match, and possibly future matches depending on when I can resolve this.

hakos

Ah, that is bad. Had to do the same in last season when my modem stopped working or worked very badly. Hope you can fix it soon.

I do not mind waiting for let's say, a week or so, for you to fix it.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

I've ordered a new power supply. It is estimated to arrive 22nd-23rd of August, so I should be able to install it by next weekend.