Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad

tags

J-R, time to get stunty!

My availability this week is also rather, er, stunted. I can probably play:

Monday: 20+
Friday: 20+
Sunday: 21

If none of those work, we'll have to talk next week.

J-Reedy

Kvasilad, went to forward the match day but it was already done. Looks like you're as fast on BB admining as your skinks are on the BB field. But let's see if they are fast enought to dodge some airborne goblin hitmen coming at 'em by the courtesy of Troll Toss Airlines.

I'll be traveling from September 2nd to 9th in the land of Napoleon and running a cross-country race on September 1st. So hopefully we can get the match played before that at any of the following CEST times:
- Tuesday to Wednesday 17-20.30
- Thursday 17-late
- Friday 16-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on August 26, 2018, 06:22:16 PM
J-R, time to get stunty!

Friday @20.30?

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 26, 2018, 06:26:02 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 26, 2018, 06:22:16 PM
J-R, time to get stunty!

Friday @20.30?

That'll work nicely!

Saitani

Gnarrkill what time works for you i can most days from 18.00 cet :)

Gnaarkill

Hi there Saitani!

Would today @18 be an option?

Otherwise, wednesday @18 would do for me aswell :)

/Gnaar

Saitani

Gnaarkill

Cool m8!

Then let's go for today! ;D
See you soon then!

/Gnaar

Saitani

i am able to play right now if you want :)

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL31:2

First day is played and season 31 has started for real. It did contain everything expected in a blood bowl opening day. Deaths, intercepts, fouling, touch downs, hostile player transfers and game changing blitzes. But that is yesterday's news. Let's consider what might happen on day 2 instead.

Match 1 - Khemri Astronauts (Khemri) vs Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle)
The big question for this game is of course if the Khemri team will make an appearance or if they are still lost in space. Or, in the words of our fortune teller: "sand is hot, feather fans not enough to cool them down. Slowly and uncertain their future is". The rotters may have lost their first match but they did it defying all odds as our bookie complained after losing some gold on them. Outrunned by a "dwarfish" team, intercepting with nurgle warriors and despite only getting 30k gold they are the only team to have more members after day 1. Will they be able to gain more converts to Nurgle this game? The odds are apparently 1:3 says Bob the Bookie.

Match 2 - Nimble Feets (Wood Elves) vs Ball, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev)
Time for the most leapy matchup this season. Wood elves versus the Kislev circus. This will be a game of dodging, leaping, fast goals or perhaps fast intercepts and ball stealing galore. No safe cages here. Our experts are for once united in their judgement. "As I told you, the wood elves did not win, they lost 3 players for this match and only got 20k gold for recruitment. Those loners will hurt them in another no win match" said the anonymous expert from the crowd. The economist is on the other hand impressed by the Kislevs, "Perfect ratio of benefit and effort. Getting 100k gold without even having to play. Time to invest in their future and of course, with all that gold, the coach deserves a private bonus."

Match 3 - Butchers's Bay Pirates (Goblin) vs My Little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs)
Pirates versus Chaos. Dirty tricks and violence are predicted. Both teams lost a (hob)goblin last game so they would be keen to capitalize on that. The pirates had the second worst luck of all teams the first day (only the Rotters had more Rotten luck). Will the luck change this time? According to our bookie, "luck is blind", so perhaps not. Our crowd expert seems to favor the dwarfs. "Yeah, sure the dwarfs lost their Most Valuable Player in day 1 but if they continue to blitz into the oppositions half before the judge starts the game this will be an easy match for them".

Match 4 - Dis Thing of Ours (Underworld Denizens) vs Radio Rangers (Lizardmen)
We saved the best for last. Two of the winners from first day face off in match 4. The lizards did really impress with 19 star player point awards, most of all teams. With 60k gold and a skink that levels up everything speaks for them. Except for one thing. They play against the Mob. The darkness dwelling denizens have already showed what happens if you do not accept their offer, as Ralph Rapier got to experience. Let's hear from our fortune teller, "Lucky lizards likely lasts longer levelling lowworld lightchallenged lightly lingering loiterers".

Saitani

Well It was a sunny day on the pitch today.
A short kick ended in a free pick up by Smerdis The half man half dwarf half Bovine Bull that kept it with him all the way to the endzone in t8.
The goblins worst enemy was them self with tackle nullifying dodge completely drainind the gobbos of rerrols quick.
Goblins are also as aerodynamic as a 5 ton brick, as we can see in the results that one of the goblins got splattet on the pitch by his own team mate.
The reffere was on the ball today denying the re entry on the looney even with 2 bribes used.
The real starplayer of the match was Marduk The Golden god, Leaving a trail of smashed goblins that definitly earned him the MVP by the crowd. after his early departure vs the punkrock rotters. 
Gnaarkill did definitly not have the dice with him today but  neither did i acording to the statistics with a luck rating of -6.45!

tags

Actually J-R, I see that you preferred an earlier start on Friday, and now I see that I can do that and it is indeed preferrable. Could we start at Friday 1700 CEST instead?

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on August 27, 2018, 09:45:59 PM
Actually J-R, I see that you preferred an earlier start on Friday, and now I see that I can do that and it is indeed preferrable. Could we start at Friday 1700 CEST instead?

Yeah, I have to get up at 6 on Saturday morning, so earlier is very much preferred :) 1700 CEST it is, thank you very much!

Barmution

Hey Hakos, ready to bounce?

Got some rather poor availability this week, Sunday is probably the earliest I can play. Is Sunday starting between either 1100-1300 or at 2100 doable for you?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.