Season 31 Match Day 2

Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on August 28, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
Hey Hakos, ready to bounce?

Got some rather poor availability this week, Sunday is probably the earliest I can play. Is Sunday starting between either 1100-1300 or at 2100 doable for you?

Cheers,
Barm

Absolutely, sunday it is then. Let's aim for 11:00 start. 21:00 is also doable, but perhaps better to keep that as a reserve if something comes up.

@Saitani: Nice matchreport, gives some food for next issue of The Legends :)

/hakos

Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart let me know if you get your computer fixed so we can  play.

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on August 28, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
Absolutely, sunday it is then. Let's aim for 11:00 start. 21:00 is also doable, but perhaps better to keep that as a reserve if something comes up.

@Saitani: Nice matchreport, gives some food for next issue of The Legends :)

/hakos

Cool, cya on Sunday :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

When the family loses, family has it's reasons. We're not saying that record income for the family after the loss against the Radio Rangers had anything to do with betting because that's illegal.

Thanks again for the game Kvasilad. Good game from you.

tags

Thanks for the match, J-R. It was one of the most Nuffley ones I've been on the fortunate side of, so there really is not much credit to be had. It was actually even worse than the luck stats indicate, because the worst stuff hit at the very beginning of the match, eliminating players and making the rest of the day one-sided.

hakos

Ouch, those stats look very one sided /hakos

hakos

Got the message "Internal Server Error" just after loggin in. Thought it worked anyway since we could start inducement phase but my game hanged when trying to start the actual playing.

Barmution

At least we got to play a match this time. That's a win in my book.

Thanks for the match, Hakos.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Only one permanent damage, and I can live with it. Plus 1-1 versus Barmution. That's a win in my book.

Thanks for the game, I did enjoy it.

/hakos

tags

Any news about Napoleon's hardware situation, or should the final match be admin'ed?

Lars

have not hear anything from Napoleon about the match.

/Lars

tags

Will forward the MD tonight if there are no objections by then.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Yeah, might as well forward this match day as my PC isn't fixed, yet. I have ordered a VGA cooler for my graphics card, and that is supposed to arrive this Thursday, so the next Match Day will be possible if that fixes the problem.

tags