Season 31 Match Day 3

Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Great news about the GPU cooler Napo, hope that fixes everything :)

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on September 08, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
Well, it was a bit of a challenging match. Lars did a great job of systematically targeting my skinks in first half, injuring 2 and KO'ing the other 2. When none of the 2 recovered for second half, it was little I could do playing 11 against 7 with no carriers.

Thanks for the match Lars, I guess this sorta makes up for our last encounter :D

(also, I've apparently been doing a rotten job sanitizing my generated php from BB2Replayer, and handling names with "-s in them didn't quite pan out... Will see if I can do a new release of BB2Replayer tomorrow. Below report has been manually edited for now)

Thanks for the match Kvasilad was trying to generate the match report but encounterd the same error as you was about to file a report about it. But since you found it keep on the good work and good luck in the comming matches.

/Lars

tags

Released BB2Replayer 1.0.3 now: http://www.bb2replayer.com/

It only fixes double quotes in reports for now. I'm considering a 1.1.0 soon-ish with some better luck reports and more relevant luck statistics, but it's probably a little while off yet.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 08, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

Hello, Gnaarkill.
I have installed the new GPU cooler, and it seems to be working. I played 30 minutes of a test match against the AI, and the temperatures were fine. :D

These are the available times (CEST) for me this week:
-Sunday (tomorrow) 13:00-18:30
-Tuesday 16:30-21:00
-Wednesday 16:30-18:30
Thursday 16:30-21:00

Please let me know if any of these times suit you.

Cool Napoleon!
Welcome back! ;D

Thursday @21 is perfect for me, let's aim for that?

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Thank you. :D

Thursday is fine, see you then.

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on September 01, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
Ok, in that case the earliest date that fit us both is evening on 13th of september /hakos

All righty, back from the vacation trip. Thursday would be OK from 20.30 onwards. Other possibilities would be:
- Friday 13-late
- Saturday any time
- Sunday any time

Let me know which one suites you the best, sir.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 11, 2018, 08:21:33 AM
Quote from: hakos on September 01, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
Ok, in that case the earliest date that fit us both is evening on 13th of september /hakos

All righty, back from the vacation trip. Thursday would be OK from 20.30 onwards. Other possibilities would be:
- Friday 13-late
- Saturday any time
- Sunday any time

Let me know which one suites you the best, sir.

I believe saturday afternoon, around 14-15 would be a perfect starting time for me.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on September 12, 2018, 07:43:12 PM
I believe saturday afternoon, around 14-15 would be a perfect starting time for me.

All righty, let's go at it at 14.15! See you then.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Despite a Looney dropping his chainsaw on himself on turn 1, the Goblins scored a good touchdown in the first half. There were two turns left of the half, but a good kick that placed the ball in the end zone prevented the Khemri team from scoring, despite a valiant long pass attempt by a Thro-ra.

In the second half, the Goblins' injury box started to fill up, but despite that they got very close to stealing the ball from the Khemri team after another brilliant kick placed it far back and next to the sideline, and delayed the Khemri team until a turn 16 touchdown brought the score to 1-1. A 1-turn touchdown was attempted, but the troll forgot how to throw his goblin teammate, and the game ended in a draw.

Thank you for the game, Gnaarkill. It was very fun, but I hope your future matches don't involve as many injured and dead goblins.

J-Reedy

Final match of the MD3 is now in the books, the exciting match was decided on the final turn when the Lucchese kid from the Bronx went for it hard, almost slipping at the goal line put pulling through. Very nice game from Hakos, especially considering he was two elfs down from turn 2 onwards.

hakos

Yes, it was a nice and fun game, apart from that dead lineman before I could even act.

You made all the right moves and played safely to get a well deserved victory.

In hindsight I probably should have started with the elf shenanigans a bit earlier.

GG

/hakos