Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Dis Thing of Ours - J-Reedy
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad

J-Reedy

Folks, please note that this is already MD 3 page. Just putting a note for Hakos in adcance in case MD2 ends real early.

Hakos, I'm off on a vacation trip until the 10th of September, but can play at almost any time from the 11th onwards, just suggest a date and time and I should be able to make it work.

hakos

Ok, in that case the earliest date that fit us both is evening on 13th of september /hakos

tags

All right Lars, I think I can play afternoon/evening on Thursday and Friday, and most of the day Saturday/Sunday. Any of those work for you?

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on September 04, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
All right Lars, I think I can play afternoon/evening on Thursday and Friday, and most of the day Saturday/Sunday. Any of those work for you?

Thursday  @ 20:00 will be  nice lets rock

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Yo Napoleon!

Give me a shout when you know if you are going to be able to play with your mummified astronauts ;D
Fingers crossed that your computer gets new life!

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Lars on September 04, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

/Lars

Hi again, so sorry, but I'm being informed from the sidelines that I have a dinner reservation Thursday evening. Also, suddenly, theatre tickets Friday evening. And I have to drive at some as to yet undisclosed time points on Sunday. So err, I am apparently busier than I thought... sigh.

So to flesh out my revised start times:
Saturday: 13:00+
Sunday: Probably most of the day, but hard to guarantee any specific ones right now. 20+ should be safe
Monday: 20:30+
Tuesday: 17:00+

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on September 04, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

/Lars

Hi again, so sorry, but I'm being informed from the sidelines that I have a dinner reservation Thursday evening. Also, suddenly, theatre tickets Friday evening. And I have to drive at some as to yet undisclosed time points on Sunday. So err, I am apparently busier than I thought... sigh.

Sunday: Probably most of the day, but hard to guarantee any specific ones right now. 20+ should be safe

Saturday @ 20:00 can work for me

/Lars

Barmution

Well... uh... shit.

That was a rough one, but cheers for the match Saitani.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Lars on September 05, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 04, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

/Lars

Saturday @ 20:00 can work for me

/Lars

All right, let's book it!

tags

Gotta say, looks like Saitani is making a helluva NUL debut :D

Saitani

Dont worry nuffle always get even....

Barmution

My current conclusion is that Kislev needs either skills on the players, extra RRs or just plain luck. Without any of those things get really rough. Got a leaping Guard now at least. If I actually make a single 3+ leap next match that will potentially be good :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 04, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
Yo Napoleon!

Give me a shout when you know if you are going to be able to play with your mummified astronauts ;D
Fingers crossed that your computer gets new life!

/Gnaar

Hello, Gnaarkill.
I have installed the new GPU cooler, and it seems to be working. I played 30 minutes of a test match against the AI, and the temperatures were fine. :D

These are the available times (CEST) for me this week:
-Sunday (tomorrow) 13:00-18:30
-Tuesday 16:30-21:00
-Wednesday 16:30-18:30
Thursday 16:30-21:00

Please let me know if any of these times suit you.

tags

Well, it was a bit of a challenging match. Lars did a great job of systematically targeting my skinks in first half, injuring 2 and KO'ing the other 2. When none of the 2 recovered for second half, there was little I could do playing 11 against 7 with no carriers.

Thanks for the match Lars, I guess this sorta makes up for our last encounter :D

(also, I've apparently been doing a rotten job sanitizing my generated php from BB2Replayer, and handling names with "-s in them didn't quite pan out... Will see if I can do a new release of BB2Replayer tomorrow. Below report has been manually edited for now)