Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Dis Thing of Ours - J-Reedy
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad

J-Reedy

Match day 4 is now open, so play on, mates.

Napoleon, I'm still on my vacation, so I have plenty of time for gaming. At the moment only Monday is booked, so my CEST start times are very generous:
- Sunday (the 16th) any time
- Tuesday any time
- Wednesday any time before noon
- Thursday any time
- Friday to Sunday any time

Let me know which day and which time suits you the best, sir, and I should be able to make it work.

hakos

Hi Saitani

Time for the match I have dreaded since the day I saw you would join with Chaos Dwarfs.

The times to be slaughtered are few this week.

Tuesday, starting at 19
Friday, starting at 19
Weekend, starting almost at any time

/hakos

tags

Oi, gobbos! Always fun, but also scary :D

OK starting times at this point:
Sunday: Pretty much all day
Monday: 2030+
Tuesday: 17+
Thursday: 17+

Saitani

Hakos im able to play on the next weekend or tomorow(sunday)

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on September 15, 2018, 08:20:10 PM
Hakos im able to play on the next weekend or tomorow(sunday)

Hmm, why not get it over with. How about tomorrow (sunday) at about 14?

/hakos

Saitani

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 15, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Are you certain the match day is open? It seems someone needs to forward the match day before 14 today since the game still states that "the round is awaiting confirmation".

/hakos

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL31:4

And here it is, NUL 31:4. Wait, what happened with the day 3 issue? Well, what did not happen, our bookie made a bad bet and disappeared. Our crowd expert lost a heated argument with some other fan's and since this is blood bowl fans you can guess how that ended. Our economist predicted a crash of the economy, sold everything and travelled to another country. The editor happened to breath in the same fumes as our fortune teller and somehow one week just disappeared. Well, enough about that, back to NUL, day 4.

Match 1 - Khemri Astronauts (Khemri) vs Dis Thing of Ours (Underworld Denizens)
The astronauts have finally returned to earth after some engine trouble and started well with a 1-1 match versus the pirate goblins. Now it is time for another breed of goblins. The underworld variant. With less data it is difficult to predict what will happen, so why not ask our fortune teller. "One used to air and open space, one used to darkness and caverns. Who is visiting who will decide."

Match 2 - Radio Rangers (Lizardmen) vs Butchers's Bay Pirates (Goblin)
This is an interesting one. No teams are missing any player. The lizards are on fourth place but their form seems to decline since they lost their last match. The goblin's proudly takes the last spot but seems to have an improving form gaining their first point last match. Also, with a 250 difference in TV the goblins will have some juicy inducements that will help them a lot. Will they be able to stop Sector Steve, though?

Match 3 - My Little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs) vs Nimble Feets (Wood Elves)
This is the easy one to predict, even for the editor. My little hashut, the only team with a perfect 3 victories, versus the elves with no victory. The team with the most blocks, most casualties, most injuries and most knockouts versus the team with the least armor. Splat. There is only one interesting bet to make. No one has been able to score against the Hashut so far but the Nimble Feets have scored in every match so far. Which record will stand?

Match 4 - Ball, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev) vs Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle)
These two teams have one thing in common. Their only loss comes from meeting My Little Hashut. Despite that, BBB have been struggling this season, their luck is among the worst and the coach says they need more skills. On the other hand, they now have some dodge and guard skills that enhances their team quite a lot and their coach sure knows how to get the most out them. The Punk gang is a team to look out for. They sit nicely at a second place and has also skilled up very well with three players gaining the block skill, making them a fearsome bashing machine already now. Agility and flair versus raw brutality. A classic matchup. The winners will be the audience.

tags

Quote from: hakos on September 16, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

Are you certain the match day is open? It seems someone needs to forward the match day before 14 today since the game still states that "the round is awaiting confirmation".

/hakos

Just logged in and checked, and yes, round 3 was indeed confirmed and round 4 is running with no matches played as of yet. You should be all set. Also, thanks for another fine edition of The Legends :)

Gnaarkill

Awsome new issue of Legends! Well done Hakos! ;D

Kvasi,

How about a match on tuesday @21?

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 16, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
Awsome new issue of Legends! Well done Hakos! ;D

Kvasi,

How about a match on tuesday @21?

/Gnaar

We will immediately start triangulating your position and expect to be ready for transmission at that point!

NapoleonBlown-apart

Napoleon, I'm still on my vacation, so I have plenty of time for gaming. At the moment only Monday is booked, so my CEST start times are very generous:
- Sunday (the 16th) any time
- Tuesday any time
- Wednesday any time before noon
- Thursday any time
- Friday to Sunday any time

Let me know which day and which time suits you the best, sir, and I should be able to make it work.
Would Tuesday at 17:00 be okay?

The Legends issue is great, Hakos. :D

Saitani

well this did not go as planned.....
Game started by making my oponent rolling ones out of the waazoo. giving me the ball and slow grinding my way up the pitch. But then the little ******* of a ****** wardancers did what a ****** wardancer does and gets a leap one die and knocks the ball out of my hands and scores..... second half does not start much better with him getting a blitz making my poor little bull run for his life with the ball and go for a early touchdown. i could probably stalled and gone for a 1-1 draw but i wanted to win! Nuffle did not want that to happen resulting  ina 3-0 loss for me. :/ Marduk decided that he didnt want to play ball today as someone had stolen his favourite dead elf trophy resulting in him raging all the game. That did ofc not stop the crowd from fealing pitty and awarding him the mvp as they really want to see what he is gona do vs those skinks next game!

hakos

First match of day 4 is played. Seems the editor of the legends was wrong. Although it was a Nuffle match.

After the first four turns I was very close to give up and just click next. Rolled only 1's and skulls and it was the first rolls in the turns as well. Two players down, one lineelf BH with -1 AV. Impossible position.

In a position like that there is only one thing to do, gamble. And elves can gamble. My wardancer danced and leaped to get the ball free. A catcher picked it up, made a throw to a line elf who then handed it over to another line elf that could run to safety. In turn 8 I scored 1-0.

In fact, I was even more lucky than that. Managed to BH one hobgoblin and KO the other two and they continued to sleep so at the start of the second round he had some ball handling issues.

Plenty of turns, luck and action left though. This time I got a Blitz. Managed to position all four catchers in his side, between the wall of dwarfs at LOS and the only two ball Carriers on his side. The bull and the one and only hobgoblin. Then the wardancer leaped over the wall of battle dwarfs and badly hurt his goblin. There was some back and forth but the bull centaur got the ball and just ran to score in turn 13. 1-1

On this kick-off the judge decided to give us one extra turn. My elves attacked heavily on the left flank. Got the ball deep into his side. The centaur blitzed but failed to get the ball free. Ran away with a catcher and stalled for one turn before scoring the 2-1.

Two turns left, the dwarfs might be able to equalize if they could ge the ball to their centaur who was ready to just ran as far as possible. However, a chaos dwarf managed to double skull so the ball was almost free. Just guarded by three dwarfs. But one push later the ball bounced free and some speedy elfs could pick it up. In the final turn of the match the elfs scored again. 3-1.

In addition to the luck described above, the dwarfs hit the elves 41 times but only managed to get 3 BH and 1 KO. Also, the minotaur just roared wildly an unproproportinate amount of times. So all in all, except the first four turns, Nuffle was surely on my side.

Thanks for the match Saitani, sorry about the severe Nuffling.

/Hakos

edit: Updated description for goal 2 and 3 to be correct