Season 31 Match Day 4

Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

Wasnt really a nuffling i could have gotten a draw mostlikely if i played for it :) tho the kick off events did not favour me at all :P

hakos

yes, agree, you could have gone for the draw but check the luck stats in bb2replayer. Edited my post to be more correct. There was so much happening in the second half of the match that it took some time to sort it out in my brain afterwards. /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 16, 2018, 02:25:36 PM
[
Would Tuesday at 17:00 be okay?

The Legends issue is great, Hakos. :D

Tuesday at 17 is more than OK, see you then!

Agree on the Legends, Hakos, great work with that and the match report!

Barmution

Hey Lars, are you ready to rot?

I can play Wed and Thu, starting between 1900 and 2130. On the weekends I can start 1100-1500 on Sat and 1100-1300 + 2100 on Sun.

Any of these particularly good for you?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on September 18, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

I can play Wed and Thu, starting between 1900 and 2130. On the weekends I can start 1100-1500 on Sat and 1100-1300 + 2100 on Sun.

-Barm

Let play the match Wed 20:00

/Lars

J-Reedy

OUTRAGE OVER CASUALTY CONTROVERSY IN A BETTING PARLOUR
Nasty incident occurred last night in a local betting parlour after the BB match between the Khemri Astronauts and the Underworld side of Dis Thing of Ours ended. There were bunch of Underworldly looking goblins and skavens demanding payout on their betting slips for the Troll player Bonnie Clyde of Dis Thing of Ours causing two casualties in the said match. The betting establishment refused to pay as the stats of match showed the Troll had no casualties. However, every report on the match states that Bonnie Clyde did injure two of Underworld goblins. First injury became as the Troll player suddenly got hungry while heaving up the little Underworld goblin who managed to struggle out of Bonnie Clyde's hold but injured himself when he hit the turf. Second injury resulted when a goblin tossed by the Underworld Troll cracked his skull against that of the opposing Tomb Guardian in a collision that resulted in both of the players falling down. Unsurprisingly, the Underworlder suffered more serious damage and was carried off the field. As these injuries were not stats worthy, the betting parlour is insisting that the bets made for the two casualties will not be paid out. Controversial decision, as the bet was up with the wording of "causing" and not the usual "scoring". When we asked the betting parlours comments, the owner of the establisment, Snotling by the name of Trustworthy Trikker stated that the bet was listed by a new employee who was just hired. This employee has since disappeared, so mr. Trikker informed that he would be very curious to get in touch with a young goblin who speaks with "underwordly" accent and has green gem stuck on his left arse cheek.
Dis Thing of Ours sent the following response when we asked them for comments in this controversy: "We dun not knows nothings abut dis thingy buts its'a damn shamely stuff that bets ain't respected anymores when its'a clearly honestly truthy ding dat Bonnie Clyde caused da casualties. We just'a hopes that no individual persons whose in no circumstances ain't not affiliated with us doesn't gets too angry and fire up da bet shoppy."

Exciting match with lots of failed gfis. Napoleon played good defence on my first attack and got a 2d blitz on my carrier, but two rolls of 1 in three rolls made sure I got the score. Two nail-biting defensive stands resulted and Napoleon's attacks got reaaaal close to the endzone. The final defence was made bit easier when both Thro-Ras were out at the final turns. Good game from Napoleon with one of the hardest teams to play with. Thanks for the game, Napoleon, and good luck in the rest!

tags

Gnaarkill

Alot of things going on in match between The Radio Rangers and The Butcher's Bay Pirates, even though the result was a dull 1-1.

Bribes were made, Star players were hired, lizards were chaisawed, bombs were never thrown, chainballs were flying.
First half for the Rangers were a mess! Probably four KO'd lizards by round two and by round five only four lizzies were left on the pitch, easy 1-0 for the Pirates. The Rangers' staff did a good job before the second half though, shaking all of the KO'd lizzies into consciousness and the Rangers were back for vengance.
Good patient play by Kvasilad paid out even though it could have ended in disaster when one of the skinks got tackled hard by the sideline. The crowd threw the ball back in slight favour for the lizards and in turn 14, 1-1 was a fact.
The match could have ended in total disaster for the Pirates. The last kick-off was a deep kick, slightly out of reach for the gobbos. A bad turnover from a failed block from one of the trolls turned the late second half into a good opportunity for the Rangers to go for the win.
Luckily for the Pirates they managed to keep hold of the ball and keep it tight for the rest of the match.

GG Kvasilad, great entertaining match! Thank you ;D

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on September 18, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
Quote from: Barmution on September 18, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

-Barm

Let play the match Wed 20:00

/Lars
Sounds good, cya tonight :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 18, 2018, 11:00:15 PM
Alot of things going on in match between The Radio Rangers and The Butcher's Bay Pirates, even though the result was a dull 1-1.

Probably the roughest start I've had to any BB game, and definitely while playing lizards!

Pirates first turn:
- KO Krox
- KO Saurus #1

Rangers first turn
- Push loonie

Pirates second turn:
- KO Saurus #2
- KO Saurus #3

Rangers second turn
- Push goblin
- Push goblin
- Knockdown troll, no break

Pirates third turn:
- BH skink
- BH skink

... and at that point, I basically gave up on the first half. I ran away with everyone except a poor trapped Saurus #4 who ended up being fouled to -MA apo -MA.

Luckily, Nuffle saw fit to restore all my KOs for second half, so there still was a game to play, and I could score the equalizer. And miraculously, I escaped with only one permanent injury. But boy was that a frustrating game for the most part.

But anyway, thanks for the game Gnaar, I think that was more fun from your side than it was from mine :D

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on September 19, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

But anyway, thanks for the game Gnaar, I think that was more fun from your side than it was from mine :D

Haha probably was, yes :D
With Goblins you take what you can get and greedily take that +9.42 luck and hold on to it with dear life! ;)

/Gnaar

Barmution

Luck stats are a bit off on this one I think. I certainly felt lucky although I failed a couple of key things. Deciding moment of the match was probably when Lars forgot about DT in a key situation and it cost him his TD, other than that Lars' block dice were pretty rotten and the few breaks he got in were only stuns apart from a single KO. Also, this match every. single. leap worked. Crazy times.

Sorry for the dice there, Lars, and cheers for the match.
-Barm

Lars

was my mistake with the DT that cost me that match should have blitzed with the carrier even thou it only hade a one die with RR since he had block. That would have given me a tie at least. And broke armor pretty well but injury rolls where bad.

well played Barm hope you leap as good on the other teams.

/Lars

hakos

Great match reports, I really get a feel of the game.

But wow, you are fast, need to start on next edition of "The Legends" much faster than anticipated.

/Hakos