Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Dis Thing of Ours - J-Reedy
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad

J-Reedy

Three more to go, then one to crown the chumps to champs. This day is open, so play on, mates!

Barm the man, time to see if flying goblins will hit your bear keepers or fly through your cartwheeling leapers. Still a week of vacation left but couple of homeland trips lessen my gaming availability a bit and hinder my visibility to see far in to the future. So here are my okay-dokey CEST start times:
- Saturday any time
- Sunday any before noon
- Tuesday should be any time if booked early

Let me know if any ot those suits you, sir.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 21, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
Three more to go, then one to crown the chumps to champs. This day is open, so play on, mates!

Barm the man, time to see if flying goblins will hit your bear keepers or fly through your cartwheeling leapers. Still a week of vacation left but couple of homeland trips lessen my gaming availability a bit and hinder my visibility to see far in to the future. So here are my okay-dokey CEST start times:
- Saturday any time
- Sunday any before noon
- Tuesday should be any time if booked early

Let me know if any ot those suits you, sir.
Hehe, yeah... this will be a fun one! I've still got exactly 0 block so those rascally little pieces of ammuni... er, goblins will probably vex me to no end :P

How about tomorrow (SAT) at 12:00 UTC/GMT+2?

-El Barmo
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Saitani

Ah its time to make some skink sandwitches. So what time works for you Kvasilad? i can this weekend including today and most days after 18.00cet exept next weekend 

tags

Quote from: Saitani on September 21, 2018, 01:06:25 PM
Ah its time to make some skink sandwitches. So what time works for you Kvasilad? i can this weekend including today and most days after 18.00cet exept next weekend 

Oh dear, I'm not looking forward to facing the chorfs with one saurus missing, skink sandwiches indeed :ยง

How does Saturday at 12:00 sound?

tags

Btw, quick question to all: Have any of you re-rolled winnings so far this season? And if so, is the total cash earned in the match report correct _after_ re-roll?

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on September 21, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
Btw, quick question to all: Have any of you re-rolled winnings so far this season? And if so, is the total cash earned in the match report correct _after_ re-roll?
IIRC mine is wrong. I had 0 FAME, won and rolled a 2 RR'ed to 4. That seems to imply that the report shows the first roll.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on September 21, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 21, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
IIRC mine is wrong. I had 0 FAME, won and rolled a 2 RR'ed to 4. That seems to imply that the report shows the first roll.

Thanks, I'll have another look at that. Which match(day)?

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on September 21, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
Hehe, yeah... this will be a fun one! I've still got exactly 0 block so those rascally little pieces of ammuni... er, goblins will probably vex me to no end :P

How about tomorrow (SAT) at 12:00 UTC/GMT+2?

-El Barmo

That'll work fine, see you tomorrow!

@Kvasilad, I've rerolled at least twice this season. MD4 match for sure, I think I rolled either 1 or 2 first, then rerolled into... four, IIRC.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on September 21, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

Thanks, I'll have another look at that. Which match(day)?
[/quote]
MD 4.

Saitani

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL31:5

With more than half season played the battle for top spots is heating up. With the unexpected loss for My Little Hashut all teams have now lost at least one game each making the standings quite even. Most teams still have a shot to make top 2 which means the remaining three days for sure will see some inspired and heated matches since every point will count. In other news, we are happy to report that we have a new bookie. The snotling Trustworthy Trikker has agreed to help out with some odds, as long as they do not involve trolls.

Match 1 - Nimble Feets (Wood Elves) vs Khemri Astronauts (Khemri)
Breaking news, first here in "The Legends": Nimble Feets are recruiting a new talented war dancer for their team. We got a quick quote from the coach: "With Tony Tango and Cash Capoeira we have a pair of players that any team would fear, especially if they do shady business on the side."

On the agile front this is quite a one sided match with the most agile team in the league facing off versus the least agile. The astronauts do wield 4 strength 5 players though and Heqet the Westerner have a mighty blow so we predict that the average of one permanently damaged elf player per match will continue.

Match 2 - Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle) vs Butchers's Bay Pirates (Goblin)
This seems to be a game that could end in any way. The pirates are the only team with positive luck and they utilize that well to both entertain the audience and surprise their opponents. Perhaps this is the time for them to actually win a match? The punk band is a very uneven team, one day they win, the next they lose. There seems to be no way to predict their form of the day. Let's ask Mr Trikker what he thinks. "I give a 2:7 odds on the goblins, yeah, I know, it is better odds than you can find anywhere else and it probably will make me go broke, but hey, what can I say, I have a soft spot for teams with small players."

Match 3 - Ball, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev) vs Dis Thing of Ours (Underworld Denizens)
If you only watch one match this day, select this one. These teams currently occupy the second and third spot in the standings and both have a fair chance of making top 2. Both have a positive form curve. BBB now have the most valuable team and with double guard this is a team that truly plays as a team. Also, their coach knows the strength and weaknesses of his opponent well since his time with the Wonderworlders. Dis Thing of Ours on the other hand have only one experienced player and the worst luck of all teams. But despite that they do occupy the second place with a 3-1 record and everyone knows that it is a bad idea to bet against the camorra.

Match 4 - My Little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs) vs Radio Rangers (Lizardmen)
On paper this looks like a sure bet. My Little Hashut still leads the league while the radio lizards occupy the sixth spot. All that tackle versus a dodge heavy team is also an indication. The radio lizards had a disastrous day 4 and currently misses two key players. One Saurus and Sector Steve, the fastest player in the league, both have to rest during this match. But the lizards are still a strong team, perhaps our fortune teller have another opinion? "Mmm, skink sandwiches, the best sandwiches there are."

hakos

Hey Napoleon

When should I start to dance around your clumsy, but oh so strong, players?

Today from 18 should work
Any time on sunday is also ok
Monday + Wednesday after 18 works
Probably friday after 18 works
and next weekend is a bit blurry

/hakos

tags

Shocking upset at Meh stadium!

Radio Rangers successfully established a solid direct line of communication with Nuffle!

I didn't realize fully in-game how ridiculously one-sided the dice were, but the numbers are undeniable.

The first couple of turns were nothing outside the ordinary, but from there on out it was a failfest of skulls and 1's for the chorfs. The last part of the game was completely ridiculous.

Thanks for the game Saitani, and sorry about the major Nuffling there. You were a good sport, and would've been well within your rights to complain a bit more :D

The only thing that hurt a bit was MVP to the loner skink, and rolling 1 -> RR -> 1 for winnings. Oh well. Just before the game, I realized I had enough to hire a new Saurus, so movement-challenged Relay Roughneck was let go and Standing Wave Stan got in just in time for his first game.

Barmution

The Bath Bouncer's form curve stay on course with a Pitch Invasion and massive block and armor dice completely ruining the shadowy organized rat pack drive. Even the hired muscle, Nobbla Blackwart, didn't accomplish much and left the pitch in disgust after being unable to do anything but stun his targets and having problems staying on his feet. The second half was a more balanced affair but attrition eventually reduced the Underworlders' hopes for getting in an equalizer and the troll Bonnie successfully ate 1 goblin and tried to snack on another in what was described as an "internal debt settling affair." The Bouncers were content to keep their distance and eventually they ran in the 2-0.

Thanks for the match, JR. I think you did far more damage to yourself than I managed so I guess there will be "talks" in the locker room after this affair. At least you got 3 levels and no hurt positionals, so I hope that's a decent consolation prize.
-Barm