Season 31 Match Day 5

Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

DEVIOUS GOBLIN BOOKIE TRAINEE FOUND!
The trainee bookie implicated in last week's betting scandal has been discovered! If you recall, a trainee of Trustworthy Trikker's betting agency put up a bet that caused a controversy and ended up costing the snottling bookie a pretty penny. Mr. Trikker put up a bounty on the goblin identified as having a gem stuck in his left arse cheek. This bounty has now been collected, and what makes things interesting is that it was done by the Underworld Blood Bowl team Dis Thing of Ours who were the other team involved in the tricked up bet from last week. The goblin, now identified as Gemmy Leftcheek, infiltrated the team by some means that are at the moment unknown and according to the Underworld coach, caused the loss of the Underworld side in their game against the Kislev team Ball, Bounce and Beyond. The goblin was identified by the crowd at the start of the match, and as the bounty put up by mr. Trikker is quite substantial, some of the more brave sould invaded the pitch, leaving five Underworlders stunned on the field. Mr. Leftcheek avoided the crowd but not the hand of justice, or in this case, the hand of the Underworld troll Bonnie Clyde. The troll chased the wanted goblin around on the orders from the team's coach and finally got hands on the little sneak when he was holding the ball. The comment from the Dis Thing of Ours describes the catch the best: "When Bonnie Clyde gets handz on ya, ya go downs. Its'a shame that dad happened when da sneaky bugger had da ball and we hadz da chansy to score if he'd'a been tossed to da endzone. But Bonnie Clyde was bitzy frustrated by chasing our gobboneers around, so its'a just a naturello thingy dat Bonnie dids threw da sneaky gobbo so hard dat he wents unconsioussly".

Unfortunately the bookie goblin got apprehended so late, that Bonnie Clyde had already caused injury to one other goblin in the team and eaten another one, while the troll was going through the goblins to check who had the famous green gem in their backside. Thus the Underworlders were playing seriously undergoblined and lost the match by 2 touchdown. However, this bit of a surprising result didn't seem to have been a suprise to betters, as there was heavy betting on the amount of goblins taken out of the game and loss of the Underworld side on the last two hours before the match. According to bookie sources who wish to remain anonymous, most of the winning bets were placed by folks "looking like gem miners".

Gemmy Leftcheek is currently held at a prison hospital as he has been unconsious since the match. Law enforcement officials hope that the goblin will recover soon so that he can be questioned on the betting incident.

----

Yeah, Barmution is right, I really did a number on my goblins with my troll. But not really bothered about that, as the end result was bit of an inspiration on the match report side. If you can call that a match report. Well played by Barmution as always, controlled affair where I some chances on the second half, but goblin sides won't be winning the war of attrition anytime soon, so the end result wasn't really at jeopardy at any point.

Gnaarkill

Yo Lars!

When is the best day for you to play?

Can i suggest tuesday @21? That would be perfect for me!
Otherwise thursday @21 is an option aswell :)

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 23, 2018, 06:45:08 PM
Yo Lars!

When is the best day for you to play?

Can i suggest tuesday @21? That would be perfect for me!
Otherwise thursday @21 is an option aswell :)

/Gnaarkill

let's go with tuesday @21

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on September 22, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
Hey Napoleon

When should I start to dance around your clumsy, but oh so strong, players?

Today from 18 should work
Any time on sunday is also ok
Monday + Wednesday after 18 works
Probably friday after 18 works
and next weekend is a bit blurry

/hakos
Sorry for taking so long to respond. Wednesday at 18:30 would be good if that works for you.

hakos

@Napoleon: Yes, Wednesday @ 18:30 works fine

@J-Reedy: nice to see a continuous story, I wonder what will happen next?

@J-Reedy: 0% Ball Possession, is that really correct?

@Saitani: I watched your match versus Kvasilad live, that really was some crappy dices

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on September 24, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
@Saitani: I watched your match versus Kvasilad live, that really was some crappy dices

Yeah, I dare say Nuffle's been pretty rough on MLH all season. Working on overhauling luck on the reports for BB2R 1.1.0, which uses relative luck (that is luck compared to your match opponent) rather than absolute, which seems more relevant. This is how it looks right now:

Also, I guess I should've won more :P

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on September 24, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
@J-Reedy: 0% Ball Possession, is that really correct?

I picked up the ball on T1, Barm blitzed carrier down on his T1and got the ball as I had no players for caging due to Pitch Invasion. I took carrier down on my T2 and got the ball, then Barm blitzed the ball away. I had the ball at 1st half T8 where I tried 1 turn gobbo toss TD which ended in failed landing and turnover. after that I didn't see the ball until my 2nd half T8 where I picked up the ball but failed an spp pass. So I guess that counts as 0% possession as I didn't have the ball for full turn at any point in the match.

Gnaarkill

Hmm, seems to be something wrong with the BB2replayer Kvasi.
When I try to generate the match report I get this message in the web browser "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Rotten' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ')' in /var/www/html/reportdata/match/matchb78902d622b563ffa63ba805d1fa5ce9.php on line 161".

I'll just do this the old fashioned way then! :)

Rotten Punk Rockers vs Butcher Pirates 0-0.
The stats may seem to be pretty dull in this match, but as you cannot see them anyway I will just tell you that the match was intense! Both coaches did their uttermost to try and make that TD. Feelings of hope was quickly erased by despair as the ball changed owner more times than I could count. In the end no team could take that final step and actually score but it was a hard fought draw, no doubt!

GG Lars! Thanks for and enjoyable experience! ;D

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 25, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
Hmm, seems to be something wrong with the BB2replayer Kvasi.
When I try to generate the match report I get this message in the web browser "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Rotten' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ')' in /var/www/html/reportdata/match/matchb78902d622b563ffa63ba805d1fa5ce9.php on line 161".

I'll just do this the old fashioned way then! :)

Rotten Punk Rockers vs Butcher Pirates 0-0.
The stats may seem to be pretty dull in this match, but as you cannot see them anyway I will just tell you that the match was intense! Both coaches did their uttermost to try and make that TD. Feelings of hope was quickly erased by despair as the ball changed owner more times than I could count. In the end no team could take that final step and actually score but it was a hard fought draw, no doubt!

GG Lars! Thanks for and enjoyable experience! ;D

/Gnaarkill

Gnaarkill need to update the program anyway here is the report and agree with the man above

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 24, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
Quote from: hakos on September 22, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
Hey Napoleon

When should I start to dance around your clumsy, but oh so strong, players?

Today from 18 should work
Any time on sunday is also ok
Monday + Wednesday after 18 works
Probably friday after 18 works
and next weekend is a bit blurry

/hakos
Sorry for taking so long to respond. Wednesday at 18:30 would be good if that works for you.

I'm online, waiting for you, will wait 10 min more... /hakos

hakos

waiting for you to reconnect, you have 5 min /hakos

hakos

Seems you were not able to re-connect. Waited the full 6 min. Sorry about that. For me it is ok to make another try on friday evening or in the weekend.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

I'm really sorry about this. The reason I was late is that I loaded up the game at around 18:20, and then a few minutes later my computer was still on, but the screen went black and I got 'no single detected.' I restarted my computer and then started the match, and the same thing happened again. I have had this no signal detected problem in the past, but it has always been when the computer first started up, and then it would be okay once it was running. I do not believe this is the same as the overheating issue, as my computer stayed on but there was no signal to the monitor.

It is really annoying that my computer was fine for the previous match, and worked for the whole week, but then just messed up as I tried to play this match. I am really sorry about this and understand if you do not want to try playing this another time, and want to keep the forfeit result. I will test this game over the next few days, and see if I still get this problem.

hakos

As stated above, I'm fine with resetting the match and play later this week. Just let us know the result of your testing and what time that would suit you. /hakos

Saitani

Well im known as having no middleground when it comes to dice its either hoorrible (most of the time ) or i roflstomp everything making the games really shitty for my oponents....