Season 31 Match Day 5

Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Any news Napoleon? It's the only match remaining for MD5, we may have to roll on if you don't see an immediate solution for the PC problems.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Sorry about the delay, everyone. It seems that my graphics card is overheating again. I haven't worked out why this is happening when everything was okay, last match. The cooler still turns on and does cool the GPU, but not well enough to manage a full match in 1080p. I have found that I can play a full match against the AI on low settings and 1600x900 resolution with the temperature staying quite low at only 65 degrees maximum, so the cooler is still working to a certain degree, and I should still be able to play the match with those settings.

I am free for pretty much all of today and tomorrow. A good time for me today would be 18:30, but pretty much any time would work, so if there is a more convenient time for you today or tomorrow, we can do that.

hakos

Sorry, missed this post yesterday, but I'm free any time today (sunday). How about a match at 14:00 today?

EDIT: Since it seems we are about to play an admin need to reset the match, before 14.

/hakos

J-Reedy

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on September 30, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
Sorry, missed this post yesterday, but I'm free any time today (sunday). How about a match at 14:00 today?

EDIT: Since it seems we are about to play an admin need to reset the match, before 14.

/hakos

14:00 is fine for me. See you then.

hakos

sorry, will be a bit late, can log in around 14:15 /hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on September 30, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
sorry, will be a bit late, can log in around 14:15 /hakos

No problem.

hakos

Match played.

Seems I switched 70k gold into 5 SPP compared to the auto win. And Napoleon got 7 spp and X gold instead of zero for both. So definitely happy that we got to play this game.

Thanks for the game Napoleon, it sure had some nail biting moment.

/ Hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Yeah, it was a good game. I'm happy to have a strength 4 skeleton, despite the 2-0 loss.

tags