Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Dis Thing of Ours - J-Reedy
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad

tags

BB2 Replayer is now up to 1.1.0, and older versions can't upload reports anymore, so please update: http://www.bb2replayer.com/

All right, time to face the Astronauts!

My OK starting times in CEST this week:
Tuesday 20+
Wednesday 20+
Thursday 18+
Friday 18+
Sunday starting no later than 15.

Hope you can find something that works in there?

Gnaarkill

Ahoy Barm you landlubber!

Time to bounce!

My preffered times are on tuesday or thursday @21. Early start on saturday or sunday @11-ish is also ok.
Tell me if you have any other preffered times, im open for suggestions ;D

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 01, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
Ahoy Barm you landlubber!

Time to bounce!

My preffered times are on tuesday or thursday @21. Early start on saturday or sunday @11-ish is also ok.
Tell me if you have any other preffered times, im open for suggestions ;D

/Gnaar
I'm gonna bounce you right up, my buoyant buccaneering brothers!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 21 sounds great, penciling that in for some plank walking.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Haha :D
Cool, see you tomorrow matey! =)

/G

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on September 30, 2018, 05:22:43 PM
BB2 Replayer is now up to 1.1.0, and older versions can't upload reports anymore, so please update: http://www.bb2replayer.com/

Tuesday 20+
Wednesday 20+
Thursday 18+
Friday 18+

Would Tuesday at 21:15 be okay? If that's too late, Sunday at 14:00 would work.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on October 01, 2018, 05:07:52 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 30, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Tuesday 20+
Wednesday 20+
Thursday 18+
Friday 18+

Would Tuesday at 21:15 be okay? If that's too late, Sunday at 14:00 would work.

Tuesday at 21:15 is great, see you then!

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL31:6

With only two match days left in the regular season six teams still have a chance of making top 2. 3 teams have 3 victories and 3 teams have 2 victories. That is about as even as it can be at this point of the season. So without further ado, let's check out the games.

Match 1 - Radio Rangers (Lizardmen) vs Khemri Astronauts (Khemri)
Strength versus strength. Radio Rangers need a win to have a shot at top2. Will their speedy skinks be the tipping point in their advantage compared to the somewhat agility challenged Khemri team? The astronauts engine problems have plagued them the entire season but if that works they sure want to play for the win and a chance to pass the Pirates. Will their ST4 skeleton be the tipping point in their advantage?

Match 2 - Dis Thing of Ours (Underworld Denizens) vs My Little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs)
This is definitely the most interesting game this day. The second place team versus third place team fighting it out. The winner will be in top 2 when the last day comes around. Both teams started strong but seem to have a dip in their form curve. My Little Hashut have the highest team value of all teams (shared with BBB) and their two bull centaurs, one minotaur and 5 Block+Tackle guys sure look fearsome. When it comes to Dis Thing of Ours it seems to be more a matter of what the crowd favorite Bonnie Clyde want to do. Here all bets are off.

Match 3 - Butchers's Bay Pirates (Goblin) vs Ball, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev)
What a strange sight, after 5 days we have two teams with not a single block skill between them. But they do have lot of other unusual skills. If you look for entertainment, this will be the game to watch. Both teams have a strong form curve. BBB have won the last two games and the Pirates have, well, not lost the last 3 games. Will it be another draw for the Pirates or will BBB continue to top the standings? Or in the word of our fortune teller: "BBB has more B's than BBP."

Match 4 - Nimble Feets (Wood Elves) vs Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle)
The loser of this game will for sure miss top 2. The winner will have a small chance to reach top 2. A draw is not an option for either team. This will be hard fought down to the last elvish line elf. So far the Nimble Feets have relied heavily on their throwing game but that is not an option versus Nurgle so now they need to live up to their name and quickly run away, especially from the misunderstood Nurgle Beast. He just want some hugs but no one seems interested. Could it be that smell of rotten fish?

Saitani

J-ready when can you play i can thursday friday saturday and sunday from 18.00 cet on thurs/friday and whenever in the weekend aslong as im not working overtime

J-Reedy

Quote from: Saitani on October 02, 2018, 12:06:38 AM
J-ready when can you play i can thursday friday saturday and sunday from 18.00 cet on thurs/friday and whenever in the weekend aslong as im not working overtime

Thursday at 18.00 cet would be the optimal time for me. If needed, I can stretch the start to 20.00.

Lars

Hakos and me will play at Thursday

Saitani

tags

Match played, it was a rough'n'tumble affair as might be expected. Few players really left the pitch, all things considered, and dice didn't seem extreme one way or the other. There are a couple of memorable snake eyes on the last GFI before touchdown, but I guess that's the rule rather than the exception :D

Thanks for the game Napo, good luck in the last one.

Gnaarkill

tags