Season 31 Match Day 6

Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Yeah, that was probably one of the worst matches I've seen a stunty player have had. Not a single one of the weapons did anything of note except causing turnovers and burning RRs. And in classic Nuffle style I had one of my luckiest matches ever to go with that.

Here's to hoping the gobbos can turn their luck around and major props to Gnaar for keeping as calm as he did.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

RECORD BETTING RESULTS IN MASSIVE LOSSES FOR THE BOOKIES
One of the most legendary prop bets that bookies have given out for ages is that of a Blood Bowl match ending in under an hour. This hadn't happened ever in the history of Blood Bowl and betting before tonight. Namely because the bet terms state that the match length is considered to include the initial cheerleader shows, toin coss, team introductions and the combined singing of the team anthems and who can knock the has been artist of the day with a rock during the team anthems competition. But now, as we hinted, this bet has hit and oh boy, has it hit big. Once again, like so many times before during this season, one of the teams involved in this betting outrage is the Underworld side Dis Thing of Ours and once again, betting on this unexpected result had been big and hard which resulted in 147 bookies going bankcrupt in one night.
Reports from the DTOO match against the Chaos Dwarf side My Little Hashut state that this was one of the most lopsided matches in ages and it almost looked like the Underworld players were dileberately failing their dodges. In the end, the match ended in record braking 56 minutes.

Third Nuffling of the season doles out third loss. Don't really understand how I had positive luck there. Gobbos were failing dodges on 1 almost every turn. On first turn I got one cdwarf down pushing back on rest of the blocks. At the start of the 2nd turn I was 2 skavens down. At the start of the 4th turn I had lost the ball and there were 6 players KO'd and 2 cassed. Tried to what I could but turns out I couldn't do anything. Got the ball out on defence with a lightning bolt, even picked up the ball and got some protection. The score should tell what happened. On the two consolidation turns got the ball to scoring position, blitzed down. Ball bounced next to goal-line which gave a gobbo a chance to score. Yeah. The. Most. Frustrating. Match. This. Season. Saitani played flawlessly, taking advantage on my bad day expertly. Thanks again for the match, mate, and sorry if sounded too bitter during the match (and in this report :).

hakos

Elvish team leaps to victory, 4-0 !

This was a match when nothing could go wrong for the elves while most things went wrong for the Nurgle team. Six successful leaps out of six attempts versus a very substantial dose of skulls and double skulls on the opponent side made this match a scoring bonanza.

Sorry about this match Lazer, you played well and did what you could but nothing can stop a wood elf team in that mood. Good luck in the future.

/hakos

tags

I believe that must be a new speed record for a NUL match day! Competition forwarded, day 7 is open.