Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Dis Thing of Ours - J-Reedy
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad

tags

Final match day and all to play for! I need to win _and_ get some lucky assists from other matches to get in, but anything's possible I suppose :D

We can probably find a time on Steam for the match, but in general I think Sunday before evening-time is my first opportunity really.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on October 04, 2018, 10:28:19 PM
Final match day and all to play for! I need to win _and_ get some lucky assists from other matches to get in, but anything's possible I suppose :D

We can probably find a time on Steam for the match, but in general I think Sunday before evening-time is my first opportunity really.
Going out on Sat night so I'll look for you on Steam on not too early Sunday and we can take it from there?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Saitani.

I am going camping today so I will be away over the weekend.

These are the times (CEST) I can do next week:
-Tuesday any time after 16:30
-Wednesday 16:30-18:30
-Thursday any time after 16:30
-Saturday 14:00-19:30
-Sunday 14:00-18:30

Please tell me if any of these times suit you.

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL31:7

Day 6 promised to be exciting and it sure delivered. Everyone tried to improve their game to have a shot at top 2. BBB and Nimble Feets both managed a 4-0 victory, clearly showing that they are in it to win. Claims that Nimble Feets had taken some agility enhancing drugs to be able to run in circles around the Rotters were rapidly refuted. "What, drugs? We only drink the finest of forest wines before, during and after our matches." Radio Rangers also claimed a victory (2-0) to stay in the race and finally My Little Hashut claimed a 2-0 victory to give them a clear path to the top 2.

What could be more attractive than winning? Gold! Even if Dis Thing of Ours lost, in record tempo, someone is clearly happy about the result anyway. We asked our newly very rich snotling bookie Trustworthy Trikker how he avoided getting broke as most other betting agencies: "You do not bet against The Family, so when they placed an unusual bet with me I decided to copy that bet at some of my competitors."

Now, let's dig into the last day of the regular season. We still have four teams with a shot to reach top 2 and two of them are even facing each other so the excitement continues to be high.

Match 1 - Radio Rangers (Lizardmen) vs Ball, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev)
If you only watch one game this day, make sure it is this one. BBB will advance to the finals if they win. Even a draw might be enough but then they are dependent on other teams. So they will give it their best to win. Radio Rangers on the other hand must win this match while either the elves or chaos dwarf loses their match to proceed to the finals. Both teams have a good form curve. BBB have won their last 3 matches while the Radio guys have one draw and two wins in the same time frame. Since winning is a must, the fight will be hard.

Match 2 - Khemri Astronauts (Khemri) vs My Little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs)
With a win My Little Hashut will reach the finals. Even a draw might be enough. Since they play against a team with no victory and only one draw they are probably happy about their chances. However, the Khemri might surprise. They have now warmed up and it is a new kind of opponent that the chaos dwarfs have not faced yet. Time for the Khemri Astronauts to reach new heights in their game play. Or in the words of our fortune teller:

"Could you get behind a slow marching band?
And join together in the passing
of all we shared through yesterdays
in sorrows neverlasting.

Take a hand and take a bow.
You played for me; that's all for now,
oh, and never mind the words:
just hum along and keep on going."

Match 3 - Butchers's Bay Pirates (Goblin) vs Nimble Feets (Wood Elves)
The wood elves also have a shot to reach the finals but they can't do it on their own. First they need to win and secondly BBB or My Little Hashut need to lose. So they will for sure run towards a victory as fast as they can. On the other side we have the Pirates who are experts at the unexpected. Will their trolls, their inducements, their secret tricks or the famous goblin pirate yell be enough to gain their first victory this season? They sure are ready for it. But more probably we will see another of their specialities, the feared (sword) draw.

Match 4 - Dis Thing of Ours (Underworld Denizens) vs Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle)
Both of these teams lost their chance to advance to top two in day six. So they are of course very eager to win now and redeem themselves in the eyes of their fans, ending the season with a positive result. As usual it is impossible to predict what might happen when Dis Thing of Ours is involved but we guess it will include some combination of goblins, betting, offers that can't be refused and perhaps, just perhaps, a bit of blood bowl on the side.

hakos

Howdy Gnaarkill

When would your squishy goblins like a chance to rob my squishy elves?

Currently all evenings from monday to friday next week (starting between 18-20) look open but I know some of them will be booked shortly. I just don't know which ones yet.

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Hi Lars! Time for our unlucky teams to meet. I'll be traveling from next Friday to Monday next week, so I hope one of these CET times suits you, sir:
Sunday 17-18
Tuesday 17-19.30
Wednesday 18-20
Thursday 18-21

Saitani

wednsday should .work fine iunless there is overtime at work :)

tags

A frustrating affair where I managed to shoot myself in the foot several times despite being given every opportunity by Nuffle to score the second touchdown, and thus eliminating myself from the playoff picture. Real head-to-desk stuff.

But anyway, all in all a fun game, and good luck in the finals Barm!
EDIT: Oops, I realized a bit late that this was not certain yet.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 06, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
Hi Lars! Time for our unlucky teams to meet. I'll be traveling from next Friday to Monday next week, so I hope one of these CET times suits you, sir:
Sunday 17-18
Tuesday 17-19.30
Wednesday 18-20
Thursday 18-21

Thursday 19 will be a good time for me

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on October 07, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Thursday 19 will be a good time for me

/Lars

Okej, vi ses på torsdag!

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on October 07, 2018, 09:53:36 PM
A frustrating affair where I managed to shoot myself in the foot several times despite being given every opportunity by Nuffle to score the second touchdown, and thus eliminating myself from the playoff picture. Real head-to-desk stuff.

But anyway, all in all a fun game, and good luck in the finals Barm!
EDIT: Oops, I realized a bit late that this was not certain yet.
Hehe, yeah. This was one of those that has me texting in all caps. Not exactly Gnaar's level of failure from MD 6 but holy crap were my vital actions failing when it mattered the most. After the Krox caught the scatter I thought I was done for but luckily he decided to level the field with going dumb for 2 straight turns in a row when it mattered the most. And that was after you did the correct chain push to free him so Nuffle was in a pretty darn cruel mood yesterday.

And yeah, I think there's a very real possibility that both the Chorfs and the Woodies win their matches so a finals is not at all a sure thing but at least I think I've somewhat cracked the code for playing Kislev.

Cheers for the match anyway and we'll both get a shot at getting a better result next season ;)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on October 06, 2018, 07:21:19 PM
Howdy Gnaarkill

Currently all evenings from monday to friday next week (starting between 18-20) look open but I know some of them will be booked shortly. I just don't know which ones yet.

/Hakos

Harr harr Hakos!

Does a start at 20.00 on thursday suit you good sir?

Also want to say that you do an awsome work with the legends issues mate, keep up the good work! ;D

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 08, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
Quote from: hakos on October 06, 2018, 07:21:19 PM
Howdy Gnaarkill

/Hakos

Harr harr Hakos!

Does a start at 20.00 on thursday suit you good sir?

Also want to say that you do an awsome work with the legends issues mate, keep up the good work! ;D

/Gnaarkill

Thursday still looks open, let's book it and hope nothing pops up on my side. /hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on October 07, 2018, 08:55:29 PM
wednsday should .work fine iunless there is overtime at work :)
Sorry, I just noticed this message. If you get back in time, post here and we can play. If not, would any other days work?