Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

Saitani

i should be able to play tomorow if you cant now :P

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on October 10, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
i should be able to play tomorow if you cant now :P
I can play now. I'm just launching my game.

NapoleonBlown-apart

The 6 minutes for re-connection are up. Do you want to try playing this tomorrow?

Saitani

ffs internett went down. sorry about that m8 we can try again tomorow evening around 19.00 if that works ?

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on October 10, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
ffs internett went down. sorry about that m8 we can try again tomorow evening around 19.00 if that works ?
No problem, mate. I understand what it is like to have technical problems, after my experiences this season. Tomorrow at 19:00 works well. See you, then. :)

tags

All right, your match has now been reset and is ready to play again.

Lars

A well played match by J-Reedy but the the dice were against him the whole mach especialy when rolling for injuries that made him playe most of the match severly out number.
Hope for better luck next season.

/Lars

Saitani

well that was the most nuffled game i have had in a long time...

J-Reedy

GEMMY LEFTCHEEK WAKES UP FROM COMA, DIES BEFORE CAN BE QUESTIONED!
The culprit behind the betting scandal few weeks back, namely goblin betting clerk Gemmy Leftcheeks, woke up from the coma he had been since being apprehended in a Blood Bowl match while pretending to be a player in the Dis Thing of Ours Underworld team. Unfortunately the criminal mastermind managed to escape the infirmary before he could be questioned. Officials are still mystified how a goblin, and lightweight of a goblin at that, managed to overcome the squad of five Ogre constables and Minotaur lieutenant who were guarding him. Current theory is that Gemmy somehow managed to get his hands on some Troll drool and made the officials slip on that and knock their heads on something hard. This theory is supported by the fact that the police officials were found unconsious and covered in Troll drool.

Another mystery is why Gemmy Leftcheek decided to flee to the Blood Bowl game of Dis Thing of Ours that they were playing against Punk Rock Rotters. Leftcheek managed to sneak onto the field dressed as a player but was quickly killed by opposing player. Three spectators claimed at first that they saw some members of the Underworld team holding mr. Leftcheek in place while a Rotter by the name of No Use for a Name pummeled the poor fellow. However, one these spectators suffered a fatal accident involving a 3 meter tall two ton water heater that stadium officials swear was bolted to the floor firmly but somehow fell and landed on the the said spectator who was "doing his business" 10 meters away. The other two witnesses to the claimed foul play were questioned by the officials but they admitted that they might've been to excited due the the violent match and now deny seeing anything.

Dis Thing of Ours was clearly upset by the sudden appearance of the sneaky criminal bookie-wannabe and thus they suffered a 2-0 loss and numerous casualties. However, the Underworld family that owns the team quickly stated after the game that they were very happy with the results of the season and that team financials were going well. Which is very mysterious as the team's ticket income from their last two games has totalled just 20 000 gold pieces.

-----------------

Yup, I had a shot at this game. For about two turns. Then came the injuries. Managed to keep in the game and even got the ball away with a Troll airlines opening up a blitzing lane. But the numbers were just against me and Lars scored quite easy at the end. Sun seemed to shine on me when I got a reroll for the consolation turn 8, giving me good chance for some passing spp at least. Then came the double skulls, twice. Second half, down 4 players. Blitz on the kickoff against me. And after that it went downhill. Lazer-Lars played a nice flawless game though he really didn't have to do much. Thanks again for the game and good luck for the next season, Lars!

NapoleonBlown-apart

The match started with a blitz for me, and Saitani rolling double skulls. The dice only got more unbalanced as the match went on, and the luck analyzer graph shows this quite clearly.

Gnaarkill

I will be uploadin' the stats from the Dancers vs Pirates match and hakos will do the report, enjoy! ;D

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Scandalous scenes in goblin versus woodies match. Spectators left early in disgust.

This was one of the nicest games for a long time. Both teams avoided being hit and hitting. Focus was on positioning and ball handling. Everything that the audience do not like. Also, to top it off, the trolls played smart the entire match and thus one of the main reasons to watch a goblin team disappared. Two teams with AV7 and only one badly hurt in total, and it was really just a flesh wound.

At least there were some bombs, some chainsawing, some fouling, several bribes, some ball and chain swinging, some leaping over troll heads and a final kick that was catched by the kicking team due to blitz so it was not a complete disaster.

----

First turn, goblins attack and guard the ball very well, could not get it until turn 6 via the classic cage bust leap. Then transported the ball and scored 1-0 in turn 8.

Second half, elves attack but fumbles the ball twice, early, so suddenly the goblins have a shot at scoring. The pro war dancer Tony Tango saves the day though, by running back from mid line, getting the ball from under the nose of the ball and chain dude and then running almost all the way to the opponent half before handing over to the scorer. 2-0

With just one turn left, the elves get a blitz and manage to catch their own kick and then score in turn 16. 3-0. Does that count as a 1 turn touchdown?

Thanks for the game Gnaarkill. you played very stable and well, really had to look to find some very small chances. See you next season.

/hakos

tags

That means it's Nimble Feets v Ball, Bounce and Beyond in the finals! Congratulations to both, I think that will be an exciting match to watch :)

I'll try to create the finals competition this evening unless J-R beats me to it.

J-Reedy

I already created the "Season 31 Finals" competition last night. Free to enter, so Barm and Hakos can just mosy in when ready. I'll be away from Friday to Monday, so Kvasiman is probly the one who will kick off the competition when you two amazing coaches are in.

Grats for the finalists and good luck to both of ya!