Season 31 Match Day 7

Started by tags, August 13, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

What a final match day, lots of exciting and unexpected results. Going into this day I know I had a theoretical chance of reaching the final but I did honestly not expect it. And I definitely did not expect to claim the #1 spot (is that based on number of goals by the way, or how do BB2 separate between me and BBB?)

@J-Reedy: Love how you are able to turn really bad luck and a loss into a complete, consistent and fun story for your team. Well done.

@Saitani: I really thought you would make the final, sorry about having bad luck in the final game

@Napoleon: Really happy to see that you have managed to bounce back after some serious technical problems in the beginning of the season. Good persistence.

@Kvasilad: Yes, also looking forward to meet BBB again. Our first match ended 1-1 and I don't think neither of us had learned how to play our teams at that point.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 12, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
What a final match day, lots of exciting and unexpected results. Going into this day I know I had a theoretical chance of reaching the final but I did honestly not expect it. And I definitely did not expect to claim the #1 spot (is that based on number of goals by the way, or how do BB2 separate between me and BBB?)

Yes, it's based on (number_of_TDs_scored - number_of_TDs_allowed), so "goal difference" really. I think and hope it's the same logic in BB2Replayer as in the game itself. I have no idea what would happen if TD+/- is also equal, but I guess we'll cross that bridge if we ever get to it :)

Barmution

Gratz on the season, Hakos! Well done!

When do you want to throw down in the finals? I've got most of early Sat and Sun free if that suits you.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on October 12, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
Gratz on the season, Hakos! Well done!

When do you want to throw down in the finals? I've got most of early Sat and Sun free if that suits you.

Cheers,
Barm

Same to you, impressive done with those Kislev. Sunday is ok for me the whole day. How about starting at 10:00?

EDIT: I'm registered in the final

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on October 12, 2018, 01:44:19 PM
Same to you, impressive done with those Kislev. Sunday is ok for me the whole day. How about starting at 10:00?

EDIT: I'm registered in the final

/hakos

Going out on a concert on Sat night, could we say 12:00 instead?

-Barm

PS. Registered in the final too. Any admin is free to start the competition :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Ok, 12:00, sunday, it is /hakos

tags

Competition started, good luck to both of you, and may Nuffle evenly distribute His Wrath.