Season 32 SIGNUP

Started by tags, October 10, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Season 31 is heading towards the finals, it's time to start planning for season 32!

I'll definitely be returning with Radio Rangers for the next season.

Official Stuff
----------------------------
- This is the 2nd season from the set of 3, so this will be TV limited. TV limit will be same as with the team with the highest TV from S31 that will continue into S32. At the moment, highest S31 team TV is 1470 (Ball, Bounce and Beyond), so the limit will probably be around 1500. Just to remind everybody, the rules for the TV value stuff are HERE.
- Only new teams or teams that have been played in previous NUL-leagues.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! This is your chance for glory by starting every game with treasure trove of incentives! Start a goblin team and start practicing how to spend 1 000 000 gold pieces in incentives in three minutes!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

Old coaches know the drill, just tell us what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

-----------------------------------------------------------
SIGNED UP:
1. kvasilad - Radio Rangers (Lizardmen)
2. Barmution - Ball, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev)
3. J-Reedy - Too Stup...born to Die (Undead)
4. Gnaarkill - Butcher's Bay Pirates (Goblins)
5. Lars - Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle)
6. NapoleonBlown-apart - Khemri Astronauts (Khemri)
7. Saitani - My little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs)
8. hakos - Nimble Feets (Wood Elves)

Barmution

I'm back in with Ball, Bounce and Beyond!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

I'm in. Not sure with what team as I'm still in extremely frustration over season 31. I'll have to check what teams I have available. Could also be that I'm going for my safety blanket and first love team that I know inside out, the Undead. Would be a rookie team.

Gnaarkill

I will go with me Pirates!

harr, harr, harr!

/Gnaarkill 'Ye olde pirate'

Lars

will continue with the rotters

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

I will continue with my Khemri team.

Saitani

after the complete and utter failure of the last few games the Coach of My little hashut was thrown into a pot and cooked into a stew for the fans to devover.
On other news the new coach has been consencrated with a blood of a 100 elfs and other stunties ready to take over for his predecessor.

My little hashut returns for season 32!

hakos

I'm in, with Nimble Feets.

Was considering if I should join with YMCA team instead. All I needed was to kick one player to get down to the required TV.

However, I'm curious about how the wood elves will perform at higher team values. They start to get nice skills now but I'm also quite afraid what will happen when you get more MB and tackle...

/hakos

Barmution

We might have another recruit if there's a spot for it. How would 9 players work?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on October 16, 2018, 08:52:23 PM
We might have another recruit if there's a spot for it. How would 9 players work?

That's great!

Unfortunately, the game still only allows competitions with an even number of teams, so we'd have to go with 10 teams and one dummy team (unless we manage to get a tenth coach).

Still, I'd be happy with that to add another coach to NUL! It would just mean that everyone gets a bye week at one point.

(EDIT: And also, we actually need a 10th player to register the dummy team, since a single BB account cannot register multiple teams to a single competition. Maybe Mr.B's team is still available for this purpose.)

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on October 16, 2018, 11:10:29 PM
That's great!

Unfortunately, the game still only allows an even number of players, so we'd have to go with 10 teams and one dummy team, unless we manage to get another one.

Still, I'd be happy with that to add another coach to NUL! It would just mean that everyone gets a bye week at one point.

(EDIT: And also, we actually need a 10th player to register the dummy team, since a single BB account cannot register multiple teams to a single competition. Maybe Mr.B's team is still available for this purpose.)
I could possibly get somebody else to sign up as a bye week if needed. I'll let the guy I originally mentioned know that we have a spot open.

tags

Ok, so we create a 10-team competition then?

J-Reedy

I've created a 10 team competition, Season 32. Free to join.

@Barmution, I checked the new member applications in the forum, nothing but names/e-mails that are most likely spam bots. But just in case, I removed just the obvious and blacklisted ones. If you know the name that your mate will be using, let us know and we'll keep an eye out for that forum registration.

@Kvasilad, actually there seems to be "Add AI Team" button in the League -> Teams. Could be that we can add AI team and just admin that as a Human victory. Have to look into that further.

Going with the Undead, Too Stup...born to Die will join the fray as rookies. There are rumours that they were supposed to join already last season but they refused to sign the registration forms due to the stubbornes of their manager. Though some nasty wagging tongues claim that the manager refused to do that because he didn't know how to draw a cross, so he had to learn to do that to be able to do the registration. 

Barmution

He told me that he was looking into some monitor issues. I think we should just go back to the 8 man for now and I'll try to talk him into signing up next time we restart at 1000 TV. Sorry for the delay I caused.

-Barm

Gnaarkill

So what's the deal now?
Is it going to be a new league creation, are coaches supposed to sign up? I am confused ::)

/Gnaar