Season 32 Match Day 1

Started by tags, October 26, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Season 32 is on!

Almost all of the teams from season 31 are returning for this one, except for the mysterious disappearance of Dis Thing of Ours. Will we ever find out what happened to them?

Anyway, let's get this show on the road!

These are the contestants:
Ball, Bounce and Beyond - Barmution
Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad
Too Stup...born to Die - J-Reedy

tags

All right you punks, let's dance!

I can start these times the coming week:
Monday: 2030+
Tuesday: 18+
Wednesday: 20+

I'll come back with more times if none of those work. Friday might work.

hakos

mmm, loving the smell of a new season, and so does Locking Lenny, our new recruit.

Seems the dancing elves will face off versus the strong and thin bodies of the khemri astronauts.

Not certain about my times but sunday afternoon will probably work. Next week monday, tuesday and thursday evenings (starting 18:30-20:30) are an option, but one of those days will soon disappear. Do not know which evening yet.

Oh, and the by the way, seems we are changing to wintertime this evening...

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Yo J-R, my friend from the east! ;D
Let's do a small Finnkampen, shall we? :D

My OK starting times are:
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22 (Preferable)
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: 20 - 22 (Preferable)
Friday: No go
Saturday: 21 - late
Sunday: Early start from 10 - 12 something... (Preferable)

What nation will be victorious this time? ;D

/Gnaarkill

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on October 27, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
mmm, loving the smell of a new season, and so does Locking Lenny, our new recruit.

Seems the dancing elves will face off versus the strong and thin bodies of the khemri astronauts.

Not certain about my times but sunday afternoon will probably work. Next week monday, tuesday and thursday evenings (starting 18:30-20:30) are an option, but one of those days will soon disappear. Do not know which evening yet.

/hakos

Hello, Hakos.

Tuesday and Thursday at 19:00 would both work. So we can do whichever one is free and most convenient for you.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 28, 2018, 03:19:52 PM
Yo J-R, my friend from the east! ;D
Let's do a small Finnkampen, shall we? :D

My OK starting times are:
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22 (Preferable)
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: 20 - 22 (Preferable)
Friday: No go
Saturday: 21 - late
Sunday: Early start from 10 - 12 something... (Preferable)

What nation will be victorious this time? ;D

/Gnaarkill

This is starting to be a tradition, Gnaarkill my mate. Second time in a row that we start the season against each other! This won't be true Finkampen though, as I didn't hire a stup...born Finnish player into my team. I was thinking about recruiting mr. Rokka, but decided to go against that decision as I wasn't sure if anyone would recognize him. So, unfortunately for me, lucky for you, you will get to play against a team without a surefire star achiever.

I think Tuesday should at 20.00 should be OK. I do have a metting of my bostadsrättsförening at 18.00 but it should be done by then, but I'll mention that just in case I'm a little late.

So see you on Tuesday!

Gnaarkill

Cool J-R! Didn't realize that :D
That's actually a really good idea... next team will be all swedes for me then, haha! Hope you will match that so we can have a proper Finnkampen at some point ;D

Lets just settle with a traditional season opener this time, see you tomorrow mate! :)

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on October 28, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
Quote from: hakos on October 27, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

/hakos

Hello, Hakos.

Tuesday and Thursday at 19:00 would both work. So we can do whichever one is free and most convenient for you.

Ok, let's try for tuesday 19:00 and keep thursday in reserve in case my plans change (could still happen).

/hakos

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL32:1
Time for another season of "The Legends" to entertain, confuse and perhaps, just perhaps, tell some true stories. Just to make the first day as exciting as possible, all matches have been setup according to team value. So anything can happen. We also see some interesting repeat matches from last season that are sure to bring some extra motivation for the teams. One repeat we will not see is Dis Thing of Ours but instead we see another team rising from the dark caves, Too stup...born to Die.

Match 1 – Too Stup...born to Die vs Butchers's Bay Pirates (Goblin)
TV 970 vs TV 1060. Here we have two teams that have never won a match, yet. We welcome Too Stup... to die again, in NUL season 32. Normally the pirate use all tricks they can muster, including inducements, without that we predict they will be confused and our newcomers might have a chance.

Match 2 – Khemri Astronauts (Khemri) vs Nimble Feets (Wood Elves)
TV 1290 vs TV 1370. Maximum agility versus minimum agility. High strength and 2*MB versus AV7. It is clear which team will do what. Or is it? It seems the elves have decided on a new tactic this season by hiring a new dancer, Locking Lenny. But he will be quite busy trying to keep those 4 strength 5 guys away from the elves. Will the elves dance in circles around their opponents or will they drop dead to the ground? Tune in via the brand new crystal ball interface to find out in real time.

Match 3 – Radio Rangers (Lizardmen) vs Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle)
TV 1380 vs TV1380. Perfect TV equalness. The Rangers came in third place last season with only one loss. Unfortunately for them that loss came versus the rotters and it is easy to understand why. Normally most teams have a weakness either against the strength or the speed of the lizards. But the punks can match their strength and with both tentacles and diving tackle those skinks have a high probability to get stuck. Will Radio Rangers tune in to the Punk frequency or will they be fast enough to achieve the Doppler effect?

Match 4 – My Little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs) vs Ball, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev)
TV 1460 vs TV 1440. In our final match we have the winner from last season, who only lost 1 match of 8 in total. However, that lost match was against My Little Hashut. Will history repeat itself? Let's compare some statistics. BBB 2 blocks + 2 wrestle vs Hashut 8 block + 1 wrestle. BBB 2 guard versus Hashut 3 guards. BBB with 3 dodge vs Hashut 6 tackle. So it seems likely but BBB has the leaping possibility to change it all.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Nuffle was definitely on my side, this game. Hakos had a good start, but then there a lot of failed 2+ rolls for him, and elves started getting injured. Heqet the Westerner was especially violent, causing 4 casualties.

Gnaarkill

Another match in the books.

Stupid Undeads vs Stupid Trolls and suicidal goblins.

The match was a mess for the gobbos from the start and it only got worse. Without that TV difference it's a tough job for the Pirates though J-R did a great job grinding that ball down to the endzone thrice! Big up and a well played match from our own Beast from the East, J-R! ;D

/Gnaarkill

PS.
Barm, my western neighbour, your next! And this time... we will only have 850 TV, feel my inducements from HELL! 8)

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on October 26, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

should be able to play wednesday the 31:th @ 21

Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on October 30, 2018, 11:44:33 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 26, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

should be able to play wednesday the 31:th @ 21

Lars

Great, game on tonight!

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 30, 2018, 09:40:53 PM
Barm, my western neighbour, your next! And this time... we will only have 850 TV, feel my inducements from HELL! 8)
Gobbos with nothing to lose sounds even worse than gobbos with close to nothing to lose ;D

Sadly you'll have to contend yourself with what's left of my team after the Chorfs are done with them.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on October 31, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

Gobbos with nothing to lose sounds even worse than gobbos with close to nothing to lose ;D

Heh... guess so, but in reality it is probably more something like this ;)