Season 32 Match Day 2

Started by tags, October 26, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

hakos

...the odds for that...wow

in other news, will not be able to play my match against the rotters until earliest next week since lazer is not available due to personal reasons

/hakos

Saitani

oh and that pic does not included a badly hurt blocker that was apoed .

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 08, 2018, 08:44:09 PM
...the odds for that...wow

in other news, will not be able to play my match against the rotters until earliest next week since lazer is not available due to personal reasons

/hakos

Oh, hope he's ok.

I think next week sometime is fine, but give us a heads-up if it's going to be much longer than that.

Barmution

I'm sorry, Gnaar. I don't know why I'm getting all my dice on vs your poor goblins.

Thanks for the match and for keeping your spirits up, mate. Hopefully you'll get to have a couple of fun matches with the pirates before you recycle the sorry lot.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Bad one for me but not as bad as last time
/Lars

hakos

And the insane, odds defying, match results continue to pour in for the second day.

+12 in luck difference to the elves equal a 4-0 victory. Main reason being the 2 (!) Blitz kick off events for the elves.

No permanent damages for the elves versus one dead Nurgle Warrior for the punk kids.

Another goal was caused by the audience stoning/stunning 4 nurgles making it difficult to create and defend the normal cage. Guess the punk band would have preferred the customary rotten tomatoes from the audience in this case.

Sorry for the bad luck Lars, hope it get's better soon.

/hakos

tags

All right, match day forwarded!