Season 32 Match Day 3

Started by tags, October 26, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Well now, I think that was the first time of the season Nuffle has worked against me, so I guess I can't complain. Still, a horribly frustrating match for me where it seemed like nothing at all worked. I should have a slight strength advantage as Lizards here, but I was unable to knock down anyone, while the Chorfs knocked down close to all the time.

Still, a well executed match by Saitani, and I might have lost even if the dice had been even. And given recent matches, I guess he had some good luck coming :D

Thanks for the match!

Saitani

Thanks for the game :) i got really cocky with my ball carier and should have lost the ball in the second half.
Taking out the sauri and skink early on really helped me get the str advantage combined with 4 guard pieces.
But it was good to see the dice go in my favour for once after the last few horrible matches :P

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 19, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
Quote from: Lars on November 16, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

This weekend is pretty filled upÄ for me so have to play weekdays next week should be able to play every weekday night from 19

/Lars

Sorry for the late reply Lars.

As i've mentioned, my home is pretty chaotic right now. We have packed almost everything except my computer :P

Would a match on thursday @20 suit you?

Sorry for the wait guys!
After the match I can pack down my computer and I will hopefully be ready for next match week without any bigger delay.

/Gnaar
missed yor replay will be there at 20

Gnaarkill

Lars

Close match with about equal luck goblins going beserk first half and nurgel second half ended 1-1 in the end. A bad injury on a troll -1st

Thanks for a fun and even fight