Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad
Too Stup...born to Die - J-Reedy

tags

Welcome to the midway point of the season!

With an astounding 5 teams with 6 points each, every team is still very much in contention!

So, my agile friends, these are my available start times at the time of writing:

Sunday: before 15:00 CET
Monday: after 20:30
Tuesday: after 18:00
Thursday: after 18:00

hakos

Hello, ether friends!

Sunday seems to be relatively open for me as well.

I could start either at 10 or at 14.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 24, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
Hello, ether friends!

Sunday seems to be relatively open for me as well.

I could start either at 10 or at 14.

/hakos

I see there's a chance of poor transmission conditions at 10 depending on tonight's broadcast, so I think 14 would be perfect.

hakos

Saitani

Lars its time to get stinky business over with lets fight it out on the pitch! i can tomorow(sunday) or most of the days after 18.00 cet

tags

The match had a very intense first half. An unlucky touchback made me give the ball to my unskilled saurus, which had a difficult slog trying to break through the elves' defence. Seeing that I was running out of time, I handed it over to a skink and just barely made the sprint to the end zone for the go-ahead TD after a skull+bd was re-rolled into a skull+bd a bit too early in Hakos' turn.

The elves still had 2 turns for a TD, but again Nuffle saw fit to trip them up at the most inopportune time with a snake eyes dodge.

2nd half, Nuffle really started taking the piss, and there was nothing nimble about any feets whatsoever. At the end of the match, the total dice luck looked pretty dang awful.

Anyway, I think no permanent harm was done, a couple of levels were gained, and in the end it was just season points on the line.

Thanks for the match Hakos!

hakos

Thanks for the game.

No permanent damages or missing players for next game, two players levelling and rolled a six for the winning so I guess as losses goes this was a good loss.

However, since I remember rolling a six for winning. How come I got 60k and you got 70k? Do I misremember, or do I miss something else?

BR/ Hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 25, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
Thanks for the game.

No permanent damages or missing players for next game, two players levelling and rolled a six for the winning so I guess as losses goes this was a good loss.

However, since I remember rolling a six for winning. How come I got 60k and you got 70k? Do I misremember, or do I miss something else?

BR/ Hakos

I rolled 5. I think that's 50k + 10k for winning the game and +10k for the +1 F.A.M.E I got.

Gnaarkill

Hi Napoleon!

Time for some spacefarers vs seafarers action! :D

My week is pretty limited and uncertain due to me moving. Is an early start, 11-12 something, on sunday a possibility for you?
If not, please make a suggestion and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers mate!

/Gnaar

Barmution

Hey J-R!

Time to put that stup-bornness to the test!

This week I can play at the following times given a bit of advance warning:
Mon-Wed + Fri: 1900-2100 UTC+1
Sat: 1100-1400 UTC+1
Sun: 1100-1300 + 2100 UTC+1

Hopefully one of these times suits you :)

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on November 25, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

BR/ Hakos

I rolled 5. I think that's 50k + 10k for winning the game and +10k for the +1 F.A.M.E I got.

Aha, I did not know that you got those extra gold for winning or plus fame. Does that mean that I got -10k since I got -1 FAME?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 26, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 25, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

BR/ Hakos

Aha, I did not know that you got those extra gold for winning or plus fame. Does that mean that I got -10k since I got -1 FAME?

/hakos

Not quite. You rolled a 6 and got 60k. You got no modifiers for win/tie and no fame modifiers, so just the dice roll * 10000. You can only ever get 0, +1 or +2 FAME per match.

See the rule book on page 18 here for FAME rules: http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

EDIT: Winnings calculation formula is on page 29.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on November 26, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
Hey J-R!

Time to put that stup-bornness to the test!

This week I can play at the following times given a bit of advance warning:
Mon-Wed + Fri: 1900-2100 UTC+1
Sat: 1100-1400 UTC+1
Sun: 1100-1300 + 2100 UTC+1

Hopefully one of these times suits you :)

Cheers,
Barm

Weekdays are no-go as I have tons of overwork scheduled due to a surprise shift in deadlines. But weekend should be OK, so let's say... Saturday at 11.00 would suit me the best.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 26, 2018, 03:06:28 PM
Weekdays are no-go as I have tons of overwork scheduled due to a surprise shift in deadlines. But weekend should be OK, so let's say... Saturday at 11.00 would suit me the best.
Great, you've got yourself a date... with DESTINY!

...or just some annoying leapers.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.