Season 32 Match Day 4

Started by tags, October 26, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on November 26, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
Aha, I did not know that you got those extra gold for winning or plus fame. Does that mean that I got -10k since I got -1 FAME?

/hakos
No, you can never have negative FAME. You are probably thinking about Fan Factor, which is a score from 0-18 and is used to determine FAME. FAME is a modifier that is calculated for each separate game (by rolling 2d6 + Fan Factor, if you get higher than your opponent you get 1 FAME and if you get double or more than your opponent you get 2 FAME) and impacts things like kick off events (Cheering Fans, Throw A Rock, Pitch Invasion ++). Also each FAME will net you +10k winnings.

Fan Factor can't be negative either but the -1 you see in the match report is the result of the match. At the end of each match you roll some dice to see if you gain or lose fans. Lose a match and you lose FF if you roll 2d6 below your current FF, win a match and you gain FF if your roll 3d6 above your current FF. Tie and you lose if lower than current FF on 2d6 and gain if higher than current on 2d6.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

@kvasilad and @Barmution

Thanks for those explanations, that cleared up a lot of confusion for me. I have never really thought that much about the gold winning formula before.

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: Saitani on November 24, 2018, 06:09:54 PM
Lars its time to get stinky business over with lets fight it out on the pitch! i can tomorow(sunday) or most of the days after 18.00 cet

Hi Saitani

can play today Tuesday from 20:00 or tomorrow Wednesday from 20:00

/Lars

Saitani

tuesday will work at 20.00 cet

Lars

online now can start whenever
/Lars

Saitani

shit im in a game will be reay in about 15

Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 26, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
Hi Napoleon!

Time for some spacefarers vs seafarers action! :D

My week is pretty limited and uncertain due to me moving. Is an early start, 11-12 something, on sunday a possibility for you?
If not, please make a suggestion and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers mate!

/Gnaar

Hello, Gnaarkill.

Unfortunately Sunday morning isn't free for me, but I am free from 2:00-6:30 on both Saturday and Sunday. Weekdays apart from Friday are also available from 4:30 until 7:00.

Gnaarkill

Ey Napoleon!

Ok let's go for Sunday @14.00 CET, shall we? :)

/Gnaar

Saitani

Hard fought matvh with my little hashut bareley getting a 1-0 win in t16 Lars did not have the block dice with him in the first half giving me the opertunity to box him in on his half ans stopping his drive. a 2 die uphill against my bock centour knocks him down and frees up the ball making me sweat in the second half as it could easily been a or even a 1-0 loss for me.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 29, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
Ey Napoleon!

Ok let's go for Sunday @14.00 CET, shall we? :)

/Gnaar
Yes, that will work fine. See you on Sunday. :)

J-Reedy

@Barmution: waiting online.

Hope everything is okej and you're just having a dagen efter (is that the same på Norska as på Svenska ?) or something like that. I'm going on a run and sauna to get at least some daylight running time, should be ready at abouts 15.00 UTC+1 if you have time. Can start any time before 17.00 today. Sunday any time before 17.00 also works.

tags

Saitani: I edited your post to wrap the match report in image tags, you can do it by selecting the link in the post and clicking the "Insert image" button.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 01, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
@Barmution: waiting online.

Hope everything is okej and you're just having a dagen efter (is that the same på Norska as på Svenska ?) or something like that. I'm going on a run and sauna to get at least some daylight running time, should be ready at abouts 15.00 UTC+1 if you have time. Can start any time before 17.00 today. Sunday any time before 17.00 also works.
Oh man, I'm so sorry :( I'd somehow mentally written that down as Sunday at 11.

If you can play tomorrow at 11:00 or 12:00 that would be perfect but you are of course in your right to claim an admin win if you feel like it.

Again, deeply sorry for that, I know how annoying it is.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

No worries, let's go with 11 tomorrow. See you then!