Season 32 Match Day 4

Started by tags, October 26, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 01, 2018, 04:22:34 PM
No worries, let's go with 11 tomorrow. See you then!
Cheers and thank you!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

I think the luck stats here says it all: We didn't really get much done but JR's failings were at more critical times so he got the worst of it despite have "better" comparative luck. Was a fun match and definitely not as one sided as the scoreline makes it look like.

Thanks for the match and good luck further on JR.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

This was a very fun and even match. It could have gone either way at a lot of points. The goblins were excellent at dodging, and the tomb guardians were surprisingly agile, with one intercepting a bomb and throwing it back to knock down a troll and a goblin.

Thanks for the match, Gnaarkill, and I hope you have good luck for the rest of the season.

tags

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on December 02, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
I think the luck stats here says it all: We didn't really get much done but JR's failings were at more critical times so he got the worst of it despite have "better" comparative luck. Was a fun match and definitely not as one sided as the scoreline makes it look like.

Thanks for the match and good luck further on JR.
-Barm

Yup, spot on. The difference was that all my failings (not counting the two double skull blocks from mummies) became on and around the ball while the Kislev mainly failed doing side-show acrobatics to get into better positioni after the headline show had already finished. Nice and friendly game though, thanks again for the pleasant match, Barm-man.