Season 32 Match Day 6

Started by tags, October 26, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on December 17, 2018, 04:10:32 PM
Hi Barmution

Seems I cannot play our match tonight. Sorry for the late notice. Have to work overtime at work to ensure my vacation can start tomorrow.

Can play on wednesday from 14:00 and any time on thursday/friday/saturday/sunday.

/Hakos
Not a problem :)

Let's aim for Wednesday at 21:00 then?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 11, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
Hi Lars, time for us to see how many of our players change sides in middle of the game. I'm a bit busy at the moment, so the only available CET start time for me would be:
- Saturday any time after 15.00

If that suits you, sir, that would be splendid. If not, suggest a time next week on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and I should be able to make it work.
can Thursday at 19 work for you J-Reedy?
/Lars

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on December 17, 2018, 07:00:12 PM
Quote from: hakos on December 17, 2018, 04:10:32 PM
Hi Barmution

Seems I cannot play our match tonight. Sorry for the late notice. Have to work overtime at work to ensure my vacation can start tomorrow.

Can play on wednesday from 14:00 and any time on thursday/friday/saturday/sunday.

/Hakos
Not a problem :)

Let's aim for Wednesday at 21:00 then?
-Barm

Yes, that works fine, vacation has started now. /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on December 17, 2018, 11:06:15 PM
can Thursday at 19 work for you J-Reedy?
/Lars

Thursday @19 is OK. See you then!

Saitani

Able to play now if you want gnaarkill

Barmution

Beatings all around in this match that featured a couple of really nasty turns for Hakos including the 5 man fireball that failed to hit anything and the failed gfi that sealed the defeat, both moments that could've turned this match around if he had some luck in the right spots.

Cheers for the match Hakos, and GL further on!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Just your average low-scoring bash-fest between two undead sides, nothing to see here folks... wait... what?

Friendly affair, but with one nasty death on a Nurgle warrior. Unusual amount of TDs. The Stup...born ones started on an offence and got the ball in fast when a rotter was sent off by the ref and a lane opened up to the goal. Good defence forced the Undead to score fast. Pestigor botched the pickup on Punks offence which gave the Undead opportunity to put pressure on the ball and take it away with a lucky injury and Nurgle Beast being reaaaallly stupid. Fast 2-0 lead and two turns on the clock for the Punks but then the crowd rioted and the Nurgle side had 1 more turn. This surprised the Undead who were in a prevent formation so Punks got in deep fast. The half ended with a Pestigor blitzing his way into the endzone for the 2-1 goal.
Second half started with the Punks undermanned but a KO later numbers were even. Nurgle side fainted an attack on the right flank and Undead overcommited their defence there. Two Pestigors and a Warrior took advantage of this and switched sides to the left. Undead did what they could, but couldn't prevent a brave Pestigor who saw that the Undead wizard was already looking at the sky for a suitable cloud to call a lightning bolt from and thus the ball-carrying Pestigor gave it all he got and scored the equilizer. Plenty of turns left for the Undead to attack, so the final drive was the most undeadly of all. A slow slog to the endzone with midfield bashing deciding the game when mr. Grey the Mummy deaded a Nurgle Warrior and firebolt stunned a bunch Punks threatening the ball-carrier.

This one was a real fun game, Lars played well but three double-skulls, both-downs on blockless and numerous 1s on Really stupid really made his job hard today. Thanks again for the game and good luck in the last one, Lars!

Lars

Was a fun match if I could have keept my players on field the outcome could have been  another but still a close call.

/Lars