Season 32 Match Day 5

Started by tags, October 26, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

NapoleonBlown-apartwhen are you able to play? I am available Friday evening from 19:00 or sunday from 12:00 to 21:00

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on December 06, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

ah, sorry, I was thinking 11 but never said it. So, let's go for 11. :)

/hakos

Arighty matey! See you on sunday then ;D

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Lars on December 06, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
NapoleonBlown-apartwhen are you able to play? I am available Friday evening from 19:00 or sunday from 12:00 to 21:00

/Lars
Would Sunday at 14:00 be okay?

Lars

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 07, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
Quote from: Lars on December 06, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

/Lars
Would Sunday at 14:00 be okay?
yhea cya then

hakos

seems you have disconnected in the middle of the match gnaarkill, waiting for 5 minutes, hope you can reconnect

edit: second disconnect now, I'm waiting
edit 2: third disconnect now, you seem to have a serious problem

hakos

Pyrrhus victory when Elfs defeat Gobllins 3-1 !

This was a match that had it all.

Goblins got around 700k inducements and invited Morg n Thorg and Nobbla to their team. That was well spent money. They killed one elvish player each. Nobbla chased after Cash Capoeira, did a GFI, a 33% Dodge and when put the chainsaw in the back of Cash. The apothecary only gave the choice dead or dead. Ameloth did a heroic work in the beginning and managed to wrestle down Morg on the field no less than Three times. But on the fourth attempt, Morg had had enough and simply smashed his head into pieces.

It was a violent game. After first turn, 3 players were out, after second turn 6 players were out. After turn 5, 10 players were out. The elves only had 4 players left on the field in turn 5. So even if the elves managed to steal the ball and score in first 4 turns they could do nothing to stop the equalizer in turn 8.

Second half started with 12 players on the side. This time it was mostly goblins. Despite 3 bribes to the judge there were four goblin players ejected due to using secret weapons but also due to fouling. Did I mention it was a violent match?

It was quite easy for the elfs to score both 2-1 and 3-1 in second half when they faced only Morg, one troll and 4 normal goblins.

Other notable happenings in the match. A tree that catched a scattered ball, a troll that actually managed to throw a goblin holding the ball and the goblin landed on his feet. Timmy Tango managed to score a total of 16 SPP in this game (had zero before the game). Nobbla and Morg got most of the SPP on the goblin side.

There were some hiccups around turn 10. Gnaarkill had to reconnect Three times to be able to stay in the game. Good perseverance there but check the Health of that computer.

@Kvasilad: Neither me nor Gnaarkill can use bb2replayer for this match. Can I upload manually by  sending the file to you in a mail, or something?

@Gnaarkill: Thanks for the match, it really had Everything and more, and you got your wish for violence quite satisfied methinks.

/hakos

Lars

A match where bad dodges for the astronauts and a punk rock rocker team that tried to use speed to secure the win ended up with a 2-0 win for punk

well played Napoleon hope for better luck in the future

/Lars

tags

Quote from: hakos on December 09, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
@Kvasilad: Neither me nor Gnaarkill can use bb2replayer for this match. Can I upload manually by  sending the file to you in a mail, or something?

Hmm, that's really bugging me :/

Yes, you can mail it to bb2replayer@gmail.com, and I'll upload it.

But could you please also try to do the following:
- Go to "Add or remove programs" in Windows
- Make sure you remove all BB2Replayer entries (there may be several from older versions)
- Try to install the newest patch update 1.1.1 from http://bb2replayer.com/downloads.php

Can't guarantee it'll solve the issue, but I've re-targeted the solution for a new .NET package and made sure to install some more dependencies.

EDIT: If that fails, does manually unpacking this and running the .exe file work? http://bb2replayer.com/files/BB2Replayer_1.1.1.rar

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on December 09, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

There were some hiccups around turn 10. Gnaarkill had to reconnect Three times to be able to stay in the game. Good perseverance there but check the Health of that computer.

@Gnaarkill: Thanks for the match, it really had Everything and more, and you got your wish for violence quite satisfied methinks.

/hakos

Sorry for the delay with the reconnects hakos, I dont know what the hell that was but I will do some more research this week to identify the problem.

Oh it sure was violent! ;D
Next time I will try to be more violent to the opposing side though :P

GG hakos!

/Gnaar

PS. Regarding bb2. That will be sorted out for my next match. DS.

tags

tags

Gnaarkill, Hakos, any news on that last replay from MD5? If it's sent via mail I haven't seen it.

Gnaarkill

Hey Kvasi!

I will look into that tonight.

Edit: Statistics should be up to date now :)

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 17, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
Hey Kvasi!

I will look into that tonight.

Edit: Statistics should be up to date now :)

/Gnaar

Great stuff, thanks! That'll keep my OCD in check for another few days :P

hakos

Hi

MD5 replay file sent via mail

Tried to download and install 1.1.1 but it failed, still cannot get it to start.

Just a thought, I still use windows 7, could that be a problem?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on December 18, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
Hi

MD5 replay file sent via mail

Tried to download and install 1.1.1 but it failed, still cannot get it to start.

Just a thought, I still use windows 7, could that be a problem?

/hakos

Yeah, could be. Shouldn't be, but I have no clue what .NET stuff is rolled out for Win7 these days, so I haven't really tested.