Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad
Too Stup...born to Die - J-Reedy

tags

Hi Napoleon, it's a busy week for me, I think I don't have time until the weekend. Although Friday's busy, I think Saturday and Sundary are quite open as of now. I like to avoid evenings just in case, but any start at or before 15:00 CET should be fine.

Failing that, I think we're talking next week some time.

J-Reedy

Hi Lars, time for us to see how many of our players change sides in middle of the game. I'm a bit busy at the moment, so the only available CET start time for me would be:
- Saturday any time after 15.00

If that suits you, sir, that would be splendid. If not, suggest a time next week on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and I should be able to make it work.

Saitani

Gnaarkill when do you want to play vs my maimed chorfs? i can most days after 1800

Barmution

Hey Hakos, ready for the ultimate bounce off?

Bit of a busy weekend this week. Would you be able to play some time early on Saturday, starting between 1100 and 1600?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Saitani on December 12, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
Gnaarkill when do you want to play vs my maimed chorfs? i can most days after 1800

Hey Saitani!

I still have hectic days ahead. How does tuesday or thursday next week sound? Around 20 something?

/Gnaar

Saitani

Thuesday should work unless something comes up but then i will message you

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on December 11, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
Hi Napoleon, it's a busy week for me, I think I don't have time until the weekend. Although Friday's busy, I think Saturday and Sundary are quite open as of now. I like to avoid evenings just in case, but any start at or before 15:00 CET should be fine.

Hello, sorry for taking a while to respond, I wasn't entirely sure what I would be doing over the weekend.

Would Sunday at 14:00 work for you?

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 13, 2018, 11:17:58 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 11, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

Hello, sorry for taking a while to respond, I wasn't entirely sure what I would be doing over the weekend.

Would Sunday at 14:00 work for you?

No worries, Sunday at 14:00 CET is perfect, see you then!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Saitani on December 13, 2018, 07:42:40 PM
Thuesday should work unless something comes up but then i will message you

Cool!
See you on tuesday then :)

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on December 13, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
Hey Hakos, ready for the ultimate bounce off?

Bit of a busy weekend this week. Would you be able to play some time early on Saturday, starting between 1100 and 1600?

Cheers,
Barm

Same here, very busy weekend, no chance to play

Could play on monday evening, starting at 18-20

On Wednesday my vacation starts so from Wednesday and forward I can play whenever.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on December 15, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
Same here, very busy weekend, no chance to play

Could play on monday evening, starting at 18-20

On Wednesday my vacation starts so from Wednesday and forward I can play whenever.

/hakos
Monday at 19 looks good to me :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Ok, monday at 19 it is /Hakos

tags

Match played!

I have to say I'm a bit surprised to see the stats, I was convinced I got the worse end of the Nuffle stick on that one, but it appears that the Khemri had no better luck. Nuffle certainly took a dump towards the end, where Lizards had been completely out-bashed and I just gave up being severely undermanned. Napoleon found it safe-ish to attempt a hand-off for SPP with a couple of turns remaining before scoring the match-winning TD. It wasn't. The hand-off failed, and the two subsequent sure hands pick-ups failed, making it a surprising draw when we both felt sure this would be a win for the Astronauts.

Well played anyway, most of the match was tightly controlled by the Khemri, for sure. I was lucky to escape with a point,  and miraculously, no permanent injuries.

hakos

Hi Barmution

Seems I cannot play our match tonight. Sorry for the late notice. Have to work overtime at work to ensure my vacation can start tomorrow.

Can play on wednesday from 14:00 and any time on thursday/friday/saturday/sunday.

/Hakos