Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
My little Hashut - Saitani
Nimble Feets - Hakos
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad
Too Stup...born to Die - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Okay, MD 6 seems to be done, so time to move on the final deciding day! B3 are already in the finals and a draw will take the Hashuts there but a loss for the Chaos Dwarfs could take the Lizardfolk to the finals. Exciting times!

Napoleon, I'm visiting my parents for Christmas and leaving on the weekend, so I really don't have any time to play until after I get back home 27th. But I should have the whole day free on the 27th. The weekend of 29th and 30th should also be free, so just suggest a time on those days when you know about your schedule and I should be able to make it.

tags

Go Hakos! I'm counting on some serious nimbleness here to give me an outside shot at the finals :D

But of course, that would also mean winning against the notoriously destructive Butcher's Bay Pirates, which is no easy feat when the bombs start raining!

I'd prefer a match 26th and onwards, preferrably starting before 15-ish on most days.

Lars

Barmution I can play tonight 21/12 from 19:00
22/12 from 20:00
or 23/12 from 20:00

after that first possible day might be 27/12 somewhere in the evening

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on December 21, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

/Lars
Tonight (Friday) at 1900 sounds good, it's a date!

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

cya then

Quote from: Barmution on December 21, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
Quote from: Lars on December 21, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

/Lars
Tonight (Friday) at 1900 sounds good, it's a date!

Cheers,
Barm

Barmution

I guess this team had one of these matches coming but I'm going to miss those blitzers in the finals :/

GG and thanks for the match Lars!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Saitani

Hakos not sure when i cna play hopefully we can get agame before new years :)

hakos

Hi

I can play the following times:
25th, evening
26, 27, 28th, any time
After that it will have to be in next year.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on December 21, 2018, 12:06:14 AM
Go Hakos! I'm counting on some serious nimbleness here to give me an outside shot at the finals :D

But of course, that would also mean winning against the notoriously destructive Butcher's Bay Pirates, which is no easy feat when the bombs start raining!

I'd prefer a match 26th and onwards, preferrably starting before 15-ish on most days.

Ho ho ho... how you doin' Kvasi? ;D
Let's see if your fear is legitimate. Keep in mind that the Pirates havent won a single match in almost two seasons, that shouldn't stop you from fearing them though! ;)

How about a match on thursday the 27th then? Early start, around 11-12 something?

And by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! ;D ;D

/Gnaar-Santa

Barmution

Merry christmas everybody! ;D

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 23, 2018, 03:45:37 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 21, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

Ho ho ho... how you doin' Kvasi? ;D
Let's see if your fear is legitimate. Keep in mind that the Pirates havent won a single match in almost two seasons, that shouldn't stop you from fearing them though! ;)

How about a match on thursday the 27th then? Early start, around 11-12 something?

And by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! ;D ;D

/Gnaar-Santa

Hi, sorry, it seems like I can't do 27th, but 28th-30th is still open, otherwise it's 2019.

Also, I'm a bit worried about connection stability while I'm away (which I'll be until the 2nd of Jan), so it might be better to wait if most people are ok with it. Otherwise, we'll have to trust Cyanide's reconnection code :D

Anyway, merry christmas everyone!

Gnaarkill

I'll say we wait then, seems like the safest bet! :)
2nd of january then, early start?

Im on vacation until the 7th so pretty much open for anything until then ;D

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 26, 2018, 10:54:03 PM
I'll say we wait then, seems like the safest bet! :)
2nd of january then, early start?

Im on vacation until the 7th so pretty much open for anything until then ;D

/Gnaar

Well, lucky you, but I'm afraid I'll be back to work on the 2nd. I can play, but not before 17 I think. Maybe 16 if I make it a short first day :)

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 20, 2018, 08:45:17 PM
Okay, MD 6 seems to be done, so time to move on the final deciding day! B3 are already in the finals and a draw will take the Hashuts there but a loss for the Chaos Dwarfs could take the Lizardfolk to the finals. Exciting times!

Napoleon, I'm visiting my parents for Christmas and leaving on the weekend, so I really don't have any time to play until after I get back home 27th. But I should have the whole day free on the 27th. The weekend of 29th and 30th should also be free, so just suggest a time on those days when you know about your schedule and I should be able to make it.
I am free on the 29th, so would 16:00 work for you?