Season 32 Match Day 7

Started by tags, October 26, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

i can play tomorow haakos around 19.00 cet would work :)

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 27, 2018, 09:35:53 PM
I am free on the 29th, so would 16:00 work for you?

Tomorrow, Saturday the 29th, at 16:00 is an excellent time for some year end Blood Bowl. See you then!

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on December 27, 2018, 11:01:09 PM
i can play tomorow haakos around 19.00 cet would work :)

I assume that by tomorrow you mean today = 28/12 @ 19:00 CET.

Yes, that will be fine, see you later today. :)

/hakos

J-Reedy

This is it, everybody is waiting for another match report from a high-scoring game between two Undead teams, just like last week! Well...

If my game last week was a TD bonanza, this was a pure undead slugfest. Meaning, both teams took their sweet time to score while bashing the other side to bits. Stup...born ones succeeded in the latter better, scoring bunch of injuries and deaths but as Napoleon's necromancer was sharp as a Harvard educated razor-edged tack, only one MNG slipped into casualty box. Stup...born ones scored easy on the last turn after extremly lucky armor+injury bashing. Astronauts on the other hand had to rely on their elf sprinter (deceased) to make the equalizer with some showy dodging on the last turn of the Khemri side.
Extremly nice and friendly match, well played from Napoleon. Thanks again for the game, mate!

hakos

Hi

Me and Saitani have played our match but since I cannot use BB2replayer I was hoping that Saitani could upload the result and also add something here.

While waiting for that I can give a short update on what happened.

First half the chaos dwarfs attacked. I used the standard elf delay tactic. Stand one tile away and just dodge away as much as I can. It worked mostly ok. In the end he had to make a 50/50 scoring attempt as the last thing happening in the first half. It succeeded.

Second half I got struck by hybris and tried to make a fast, fun and unexpected goal. But failed. He took the ball and scored again about halfways into the second half.

Final attempt to score went much better. Came into scoring range with my wardancer and the only thing preventing me was one Centaur with no special skills to stop me from dodging away. I.e. 35/36 times I would score here. But got my second brain fart and decided to block the centaur instead, which required among other things a dodge with only 5/6 chance to succeed. That one failed. He got the ball and transported it very quickly over the whole field with his centaurs and score again in the last turn.

Chaos Dwarfs win 3-0 over the Wood Elfs.

Thanks for the game Saitani. It was fun and I can only blame my stupid decisions.

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on December 27, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 26, 2018, 10:54:03 PM
I'll say we wait then, seems like the safest bet! :)
2nd of january then, early start?

Im on vacation until the 7th so pretty much open for anything until then ;D

/Gnaar

Well, lucky you, but I'm afraid I'll be back to work on the 2nd. I can play, but not before 17 I think. Maybe 16 if I make it a short first day :)

Hmm, are we on for a match later today? Say, 19? I can start 17-22 as long as I get an advance warning of a couple of hours.

EDIT: I can still play later today, but as I said, gonna need a bit of advance warning. Off to do various other chores in the meantime.
EDIT2: Weekend looks clear-ish, early start on Sat/Sun works well for me. Friday evening also doable.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on January 02, 2019, 11:14:58 AM
EDIT2: Weekend looks clear-ish, early start on Sat/Sun works well for me. Friday evening also doable.

Hey Kvasi!
Sorry for the late reply, guess the holidays finally took its toll on my mind. You know it is a good vacation when you forget what weekday it is ;D

Anyways, early start on sunday sounds great, 11 o´clock?

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 03, 2019, 05:48:34 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on January 02, 2019, 11:14:58 AM

Hey Kvasi!
Sorry for the late reply, guess the holidays finally took its toll on my mind. You know it is a good vacation when you forget what weekday it is ;D

Anyways, early start on sunday sounds great, 11 o´clock?

/Gnaar

Can do! See ya then!

Gnaarkill

tags

Last match of the regular season has been played! It was an eventful and fun one, featuring a successful goblin throw and landing for a touchdown!

Thanks for the match Gnaarkill, and see you next season!