Season 33

Started by J-Reedy, December 20, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season 32 is on it's last legs, so lets start the discussion on S33!

Season 33 will be Unlimited TV, so any team that's played just in NUL leagues is eligeble to take part.

I'm in with my stress relief team of Stup...born Undeads. For future reference, I'll be away on vacation from January 3rd to 16th, if the league starts before/during that time and my game is holding up the league, I'm okay with admining it. But we'll see to that when the time comes.

Official Stuff
----------------------------
- This is the 3rd season from the set of 3, so this will be TV UNlimited. Just to remind everybody, the rules for the TV value stuff are HERE.
- Only new teams or teams that have been played in previous NUL-leagues.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! This is your chance for glory by starting every game with treasure trove of incentives! Start a goblin team and start practicing how to spend 1 000 000 gold pieces in incentives in three minutes!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

Old coaches know the drill, just tell us what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

-----------------------------------------------------------
SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - Too Stup...born to Die (Undead)
2. kvasilad - Radio Rangers (Lizardmen)
3. Gnaarkill - Butcher's Bay Pirates (Goblins)
4. Lars - Punk Rock Rotters (Nurgle)
5. Saitani - My little Hashut (Chaos Dwarfs)
6. Barmution - Ball, Bounce and Beyond (Kislev)
7. hakos - Money, Money, Money (Norse)
8. NapoleonBlown-apart - Khemri Astronauts (Khemri)

tags

Well that's early! Anyway, I'm back in with Radio Rangers next season as well.

Gnaarkill

I hate to say this, but...

Butcher's Bay Pirates, signing in... :-X

/Gnaarkill

Lars

will continue with the punk rock rotters

/Lars

hakos

Will join. Very uncertain which team to use but most likely it is time for the Nimble Feets to take a break.

Will it be orch, undead, chaos or perhaps halfling or goblins?

Will decide in the weekend.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

I'll join with the Khemri Astronauts, again.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on January 10, 2019, 06:38:23 PM
... or perhaps halfling or goblins?

/hakos

:o
Perhaps the pirates will get their first win next season! ;D

/Gnaar

tags

Cool, seems like everyone has at least given some indication about joining next season, so I'll set up the next 8-team competition sometime this weekend :)

hakos

I have decided to live the inducement Dream this season. Will start a new Norse team. Will not win that much but I expect to have fun. :)

/hakos

tags

Season 33 is open and ready for team registration!

Gnaarkill

Cool!

I'll go ahead and join tonight! 8)

/Gnaarkill

Lars

hakos

THE LEGENDS OF BLOOD BOWL, ISSUE NUL33:-1

Featuring an exclusive interview with the owner of MMM upon the unexpected registration of a new NUL team in a no limit TV season.

Q: You had a guaranteed spot in NUL season 33 with Nimble Feets, why did you start up a new team?
A: As an owner I want to make Money on my investment but the players in Nimble Feets claimed they were so experienced that they should have more Money. Not me. Very strange so I started a team with more modest salaries.

Q: Why Money, Money, Money with the motto We Fight For Money?
A: Is'nt it obvious, its all about my Money. And the players will not get any Money unless they fight.

Q: But isn't Blood Bowl about violence, blood and some occasional ball handling?
A: Of course not, as an owner I want to earn Money and that is all that matters.

Q: But how do you expect to make Money when your team faces very experienced opponents that will just run over them, even kill them?
A: Not from winnings, of course, but the audience pay to see lot's of blood and that I will give them.

Q: But how can you recruit players for losing, getting maimed and generally humilitated?
A: Easy, they will get to play alongside their idols, some of the most iconic players there are.

Q: But how do you get the star players to play for a losing team with just rookies in it?
A: Well, that means they get to shine much more and they do have a big ego. Also, the rookies are there as a meat shield so they do have a role helping the star players.

And that is all for now.

Gnaarkill

Nice team and a nice write up hakos!

Btw, die metzger-piraten has signed in! ;D

/Gnaar-man

NapoleonBlown-apart

The Khemri Astronauts are in.