Season 33 Match Day 1

Started by tags, January 23, 2019, 10:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

It's the fantabulous, incredulous, boundless, limitless season 33!

A host of seasoned teams returning for this one, with the notable exception of the swedish Anarchic Brave, Brave Adventurers of the team Money, Money, Money. They apparently find some amusement in that, especially in the hands of rich men.

Will this season be dominated by the two champions from season 31 and 32, Barmution and Saitani, or will others manage to throw a spanner in the works? Only one way to find out!

These are the contestants:
Ball, Bounce and Beyond - Barmution
Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
Money, Money, Money - Hakos
My little Hashut - Saitani
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad
Too Stup...born to Die - J-Reedy

tags

'fraid I can't play until Tuesday at 18+ CET J-R!

Alternatively, Wednesday 20+ or Thursday (31st) 18+.

If none of those work, we can probably find a time that weekend of Feb 1st-3rd!

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on January 23, 2019, 10:43:52 PM

All of those work for me (Wednesday @20, Thursday @18), so let's start with the first option and move onwards if nescessary.
That means I'll be stup...bornly online waiting for some NUL BB TSTD VS RR action on Tuesday... 18.30 let's say, if I don't hear otherwise from you!

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 24, 2019, 09:24:58 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on January 23, 2019, 10:43:52 PM

All of those work for me (Wednesday @20, Thursday @18), so let's start with the first option and move onwards if nescessary.
That means I'll be stup...bornly online waiting for some NUL BB TSTD VS RR action on Tuesday... 18.30 let's say, if I don't hear otherwise from you!

I'm afraid I already have to redact my times (that was quick). Tuesday just got hijacked, but we can go for Wednesday at 20!

Gnaarkill

No, no, no, no!

Not the dwarves! :'(
The good thing about this is that it is the season opener and then I dont need to see the dreaded "block-tackle" combo again! ;D

Do you have any preffered time to play on Mr.S? :D
How does saturday morning (12-ish) or sunday evening (17-ish) sound?

/Gnaar

Saitani

well sunday at 17.00  sounds fine unless something comes up:)

hakos

Yay, the season has started. Let's earn some Money.

Seems the khemri guys got the lucky draw this time.

Napoleon: I can play this evening (saturday), sunday at any time as long as I get know about it today. In the week I can play on monday evening, wednesday evening and then it is a bit foggy on the scheduling frontier.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Saitani on January 24, 2019, 01:13:47 PM
well sunday at 17.00  sounds fine unless something comes up:)

Cool! See you mate! =)

Barmution

Hey Lars!

This upcoming week is a bit busy but here are my times:
Today (Sunday) at relatively short notice up to 2100
Tuesday and Wednesday starting between 1800 and 2100
Thursday starting between 1800 and 1900

After that and we'll be looking at next Monday (4th) and beyond.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on January 27, 2019, 03:06:24 PM
Hey Lars!

This upcoming week is a bit busy but here are my times:
Today (Sunday) at relatively short notice up to 2100
Tuesday and Wednesday starting between 1800 and 2100
Thursday starting between 1800 and 1900

After that and we'll be looking at next Monday (4th) and beyond.

Cheers,
Barm

lets take the match @ Tuesday 19:00

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on January 24, 2019, 12:22:33 PM
I'm afraid I already have to redact my times (that was quick). Tuesday just got hijacked, but we can go for Wednesday at 20!

No problems, I also have to redact my OK for Thursday as we have a company meeting after work. But Wednesday at 20 is still OK, so let's go for that. See you in few days!

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on January 27, 2019, 05:13:45 PM

lets take the match @ Tuesday 19:00

/Lars
Sounds good, cya then :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Saitani

Chorfs vs goblins not  a fair matchup at any tv. but we had a  fun game with a bombardier that did suprisingly well until he didnt :P
and i think its the bombardiers foult that the luck analyzer looks like it does.

Gnaarkill

Fun match indeed Saitani!
I thought I was going to be completly obliterated, but I was even close to a draw. I am amazed and I give all the cred to the star-bombardier, a true MVP this match 8)
This was probably the first match i have experienced where the bombardier was actually of some use ;D

/Gnaar

Barmution

The triple Bs are off to a lucky start. Tbh I didn't think I was that lucky while in game but the dice analyzer says otherwise and in retrospect I'm inclined to agree.

Gl further on, Lars!
-Barm