Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
Money, Money, Money - Hakos
My little Hashut - Saitani
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad
Too Stup...born to Die - J-Reedy

tags

All right Hakos, seems our antennas have been picking up an abnormal amount of Swedish disco hits lately, which can only mean one thing!

First chance of playing is probably Thursday 20+. Sunday before evening some time should also work. I'll be back with more if none of those sound promising.

Gnaarkill

Lars! You rotten punk! Let's play! ;D

I can play:
Today (Tuesday): 20 - 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21
Thursday: 20 - 21
Friday: 20 - 21
Saturday: 18 - 21

Does any of these times suit you good rotter? 8)

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Saitani. Tomorrow, I am going to another part of the country for my grandmother's funeral, and I will be there for a few days, so I won't be able to play until Sunday. Unfortunately I don't have time this evening, either. On Sunday, any time from 17:00-19:00 should be fine, and I should be free from 17:00-19:30 on Weekdays next week, as well.

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 12, 2019, 12:39:10 PM
Lars! You rotten punk! Let's play! ;D

I can play:
Today (Tuesday): 20 - 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21
Thursday: 20 - 21
Friday: 20 - 21
Saturday: 18 - 21

Does any of these times suit you good rotter? 8)

/Gnaar

Can play tonight at Tuesday 20:00 if you see this in time

otherwise tomorrow Wednesday 20:00 will work.

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on March 11, 2019, 05:14:37 PM
All right Hakos, seems our antennas have been picking up an abnormal amount of Swedish disco hits lately, which can only mean one thing!

First chance of playing is probably Thursday 20+. Sunday before evening some time should also work. I'll be back with more if none of those sound promising.

Sunday sounds like a good plan. Any time is possible, just let me know what suits you. /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on March 12, 2019, 07:27:17 PM

Sunday sounds like a good plan. Any time is possible, just let me know what suits you. /hakos

Great, let's say 12:00 on Sunday then?

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on March 13, 2019, 10:49:21 AM
Quote from: hakos on March 12, 2019, 07:27:17 PM

Great, let's say 12:00 on Sunday then?

Ok, sunday, 12:00, it's a deal /hakos

Lars

A Nice and and fun match with 2 teams with bad dices a lot of turnovers and other fun stuff but in the end the punk rock was the music of choise.

thanks Gnaar  for a really fun match

/Lars

J-Reedy

Allrighty, barmy mr. Barmution, time to see if your munchkin mangled men of masterous acrobatics can duct-tape themselves together as well my necromancer administers adhesive materials to my stup...born players. I've had and will have bit of happenings going on, so the available CET gaming times are a bit limited, but let's check them out anyways:

- Saturday, any time if we can get a time settled before Friday
- Sunday any time before 18.00
- Tuesday 17-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Either Wednesday or Thursday should also be available (17-20) but which one, that is mystery currently.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 14, 2019, 06:13:30 AM
Allrighty, barmy mr. Barmution, time to see if your munchkin mangled men of masterous acrobatics can duct-tape themselves together as well my necromancer administers adhesive materials to my stup...born players. I've had and will have bit of happenings going on, so the available CET gaming times are a bit limited, but let's check them out anyways:

- Saturday, any time if we can get a time settled before Friday
- Sunday any time before 18.00
- Tuesday 17-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Either Wednesday or Thursday should also be available (17-20) but which one, that is mystery currently.
How about Sunday at 12 then?

Edit: Oops, forgot about having planned going to an escape room on Sunday, can we do our match at 17 instead?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Sunday at 17 agreed as a time for the carny folk to visit the graveyard.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 15, 2019, 05:35:23 AM
Sunday at 17 agreed as a time for the carny folk to visit the graveyard.
Shortest trip this season as half of the team are already there ;P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Saitani

Sad to hear that napoleon im able to play most days this coming weekend so lets just figure something out

tags

Not much to say about this one except that Hakos got hit hard by the Nuffle stick.

First half, the pitch was nearly cleared of Norse players. Granted, they are AV7, but it was still pretty extreme. Luckily for the match, they were only KO'd except for one lineman, and everyone came back for the second half. I had put in the 1-0 go-ahead on my receiving drive, but the teams were still fresh for second half.

The kick was nothing spectacular, but the pick-up failed, even with re-roll. I gambled, as I usually do in these situastions, on rushing the ball far down the field. I get several skinks and one saurus next to the ball. Lots of chaos ensued, but a skink came away with it, clearing almost everyone except a blitz by Ulfwerener Chaney... he promptly rolled double skulls and failed his loner re-roll, so that pretty much decided a match that could just as easily have been 1-1.

Thanks for the match Hakos!