Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
Money, Money, Money - Hakos
My little Hashut - Saitani
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad
Too Stup...born to Die - J-Reedy

tags

Hey Lars, I can play all day Sunday before 16:00.

Monday: 2030+
Tuesday: 1800+
Wednesday: 2000+

I'll come back with more times if none of those work

J-Reedy

Hakos, it seems I got lucky in that I checked your team composition at the same I was checking that Kvasiman had forwarder the match day. Otherwise I might have instructed my Stup...born players that they are going against money hungry beer guzzlers. But now I know that my clumsy undead will be going against fleet-fooded dancing queens and bearded bards. So, now that I know the name of the game, I know my guys will be more prepared and I can offer you the following CET start times:
- Tuesday 17-19.30
- Thursday 17-19
- Saturday 19->
- Sunday should be OK for any time if I know early.

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. And knowing you knowing me knowing about your team, we both know that winner takes as that's the name of the game.

hakos

Ah, I see that the reputation has reached all the way to Finland.

Knowing me, knowing you I take a chance on Saturday starting at 19. And in the name of the game, the Winner takes it all.

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on March 02, 2019, 03:46:05 PM

Today monday  @20:30 works for me

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Gnaarkill. I should be free any weekday from around 17:00 to 19:30, and any time between 12:00 and 19:00 on Saturday or Sunday should also be fine. Please let me know if any of these times suit you.

tags

Quote from: Lars on March 04, 2019, 10:08:14 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 02, 2019, 03:46:05 PM

Today monday  @20:30 works for me

/Lars

Sounds good!

hakos

Hey, J-Reedy,

I'm sorry but I just realized saturday evening is not possible for me. But sunday any time should be doable. What about starting at 10? Or perhaps starting at 14?

/Hakos

tags

Ok, so I'm feeling pretty bad about this. Lars targetted both my niggling injuries early, and had them both with an MNG injury by round 4 (even though I tried an apo, but all he could offer was mercy killing). After that, I went on a bit of tilt, and did whine a bit about dice, as I felt my match was pretty much over. Lars did of course score the TD at the end of the half, but that was really pretty much the end of his luck and the beginning of mine.

Kick-off event at the end of first half threw a stone at the beast and KO'd it, which took it out for the rest of the match.

2nd half starts with a great, potentially game-changing kick from Lars, but again the kick-off event allowed me to place my catcher directly under the ball, defusing what could've been a real nasty situation. I rush in the TD in two turns, as I want to roll the dice literally and figuratively to go for broke.

When the second drive of the second half starts, a riot basically takes out half the Nurgle team and only one Saurus, which allows the lizards to rush the carrier. Lots of chaos ensues, but my block dice had gone from horrible to hilariously great at this point, and I was able to steal the ball for the go-ahead.

To be fair though, looking at the luck graph, I was quite definitely getting shafted early on:

Anyway, thanks for the game Lars, and I'm sorry for bitching about the dice. Better luck in the future.

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on March 04, 2019, 07:08:57 PM
I'm sorry but I just realized saturday evening is not possible for me. But sunday any time should be doable. What about starting at 10? Or perhaps starting at 14?

When all is said and done, both times work for me, so let's go with 10 unless the later time works better for you.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 06, 2019, 05:26:48 AM
Quote from: hakos on March 04, 2019, 07:08:57 PM

When all is said and done, both times work for me, so let's go with 10 unless the later time works better for you.

Great, let's meet on the green field on sunday at 10. /hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on March 04, 2019, 11:09:53 AM
Hello, Gnaarkill. I should be free any weekday from around 17:00 to 19:30, and any time between 12:00 and 19:00 on Saturday or Sunday should also be fine. Please let me know if any of these times suit you.

Hey Napoleon!

Sorry for the late respons, I have a shitload to do at work atm...
Anyway, if we could get a match going on sunday @19, that would be great for me!

How about it? :)

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

No problem. Sunday at 19:00 will work well, see you then. :)

Gnaarkill

Great, see you on the pitch Napo-man! ;D 8)

Barmution

Don't really know what needs to be said about this one except I'm glad there's only 2 matches left of my team's career :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.