Ulls Pasture S1 Rankings

Started by Mr B, January 17, 2011, 07:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Flying Circus

Nice one Ratstick, Skavens in the top. Thats what we wanna se =)

Firebringer

There must be some mistake here...

Rotty

Thanks Flying cirkus, doing my best to keep ppl scared of rats :).  If you have a gutter runner to spare please send him. My top scorer now plays for Zyanide's dead guys :/
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

Flying Circus

Is there a transfer list to hook you up? ;)

mooonuel

Rotty

Hopefully some of your skaven will be transfering there allegiance to Nurgle after our game  :D

Rotty

I respectfully disagree  Mooonuel ::) If I loose any more my team will be 100% Loner, wonder what happens then? .. Would be nice with a BB feature to trade and borrow players actually, anyone up for modding ? :D

mooonuel

I can still win this you know  ;D
Honestly I can   :D
Its only 7 tds difference  ::)
Rotty can be caught  :D

Rotty

Quote from: mooonuel on February 12, 2011, 10:31:37 PM
I can still win this you know  ;D
Honestly I can   :D
Its only 7 tds difference  ::)
Rotty can be caught  :D

Hehe , indeed you can.  :)  It is perfectly possible to score 16 TDs and some more if lucky during a game so good luck  ;D. And I do fear I will get rat-blocked by the Vikings blockable linemen in my next match.. I really don't like ppl having block when I don't  :P.

In that case we could tie.. wonder what happens then? Depends on how many are eligible to go up to the "real" divisions I guess (can't remember the league rules)

mooonuel

Congrats Rotty unbeaten through the season  :)

Mooonuel

Rotty

Quote from: mooonuel on February 13, 2011, 09:35:51 PM
Congrats Rotty unbeaten through the season  :)

Mooonuel

Thanks Moo, Guess my old tabeltop tactics and quick rats' feet still works. Or I just had freakin' good luck.  ::)
I don't think I'll have another win against your Rotten ppl tho when you've lvled up. Chaos tend to grow stronger in the long run and Rats tend to die  :o