Butcher's Bay Pirates - Gnaarkill
Khemri Astronauts - NapoleonBlown-apart
Money, Money, Money - Hakos
My little Hashut - Saitani
Punk Rock Rotters - Lars
Radio Rangers - Kvasilad
Too Stup...born to Die - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Just validated the 2nd match day, so day 3 is ready to play.

Saitani, time to see how angry your mad hatters got after the nuffling massacre of last season. Here are my OK CET starting times for testing the stup...borness and hatness or our players:
- Wednesday 17-19
- Saturday any time after 11
- Sunday any time before 18
- Tuesday (the 19th) 17-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

tags

Hey Mr. Apart, I can play Thursday evening or most of the day Sunday (preferrably not too late in the day).

If that doesn't work, I'll have to come back to it, as I'm travelling with work next week.

Saitani

Barmution

Ahoy Gnaar!

Time to cry havok and let loose the gobs of war again?

My preferred times would be tonight (Tuesday) or tomorrow starting some time between 1800 and 2100. If that doesn't work for you I think early Sat or Sun would be the next best option. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on February 12, 2019, 12:30:21 PM
Hey Mr. Apart, I can play Thursday evening or most of the day Sunday (preferrably not too late in the day).

If that doesn't work, I'll have to come back to it, as I'm travelling with work next week.
Thursday evening would be good. How about 19:00?

J-Reedy

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on February 12, 2019, 11:42:59 PM

It's a deal, 19 CET Thursday it is!

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on February 13, 2019, 07:40:42 AM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on February 12, 2019, 11:42:59 PM

It's a deal, 19 CET Thursday it is!

Uh, oh crap, forgot about Valentine's day. I think it would be received poorly if I spent the night playing BB, so I'm afraid I have to cancel Thursday.

Any chance you could do Sunday?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on February 12, 2019, 01:02:33 PM
Ahoy Gnaar!

Time to cry havok and let loose the gobs of war again?

My preferred times would be tonight (Tuesday) or tomorrow starting some time between 1800 and 2100. If that doesn't work for you I think early Sat or Sun would be the next best option. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Barm

Hehe, "Gobs of War" good one! ;D ;D

If you see this in time Barm, I could play today (wednesday) @21 if that time still suits you?

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 13, 2019, 10:25:36 AM
Hehe, "Gobs of War" good one! ;D ;D

If you see this in time Barm, I could play today (wednesday) @21 if that time still suits you?

/Gnaarkill
That sounds great, see you tonight! Weatherman tells me to look out for huge local inducements. Dunno what to think :P

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

A probability of 100% I would say 8)

See you tonight mate!

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

And here we have a shocker of a result from two bashy sides:

Stup...born ones started on the attack but a shallow kick and kick-off blitz later a Hashut Centaur was carrying the ball. Scuffle resulted but the Undead were off-position for a defencive stand (of course there are those, who argue that offence is the best defence and thus, as the Stup...born ones were in an offensive setup, they must've also been in the best possible defensive setup, but people who argue this tend to also believe that a goblin can turn himself (or herself, let's not discriminate) into a troll simply by signing up for a permament membership at the Honest Bob's Bodybuilding and Drugs Redistribution Gym) and couldn't prevent the chaos dwarfs from scoring on turn 4. They did however get the chorf Minotaur badly hurt, which lightened up the day a bit (some say this was due to disappointed Minotaur fans leaving their seats and everybody knows that Minotaus are cheap buggers who sit at the cheapest possible seats at the upper edge of the stadium where they tend to block any sunshine simply by towering two lengths of a man (about 6,4 lenghts of a goblin) over anybody else but the Trolls and thus them leaving opened up the field for some sun rays). Well, anyways, Stup...born ones had another go at the offence, but a Perfect Defence from Chaos Dwarfs made the start of the attack bit wobbly. However, after some powy blocking and dodgy maneuvering, the ghouls Summers "Buffy" Slayers was in position to score a TD on the final turn simply by overextending her reach by one step. But, as she was about to score, a spectator near the endzone aimed a bad eye at the poor unfortunate ghoul. However, that didn't scare the brave ghoul as she pulled herself back up from a dangerous looking stumble and continued onwards. Then the snake (oh, did we forgot to mention that the spectator was a membed of Snakepeople, if we did, rest assured that he was) aimed the other one of his bad eyes at the ghoul. And everybody knows that you can't resist snake-eyes.

On the last turn Hashuts managed to KO the mummy they call Mr. Grey and as he didn't recover for the second half, the Chorfs once again had the strenght advantage. And they used that advantage to KO Undead players one by one. The Stup...born ones however refused to give up a running route to the Centaur holding the ball and as the Centaur was making a change of sides that would've got him clear, that Snake guy worked his magic again (proving that he was an equal opportunity spoil-sport and not some racist who only goes snake-eyeing Undead or Dwarfs) and the Undead suddenly had a chance. 7 of the Undead remained and 3 of them them managed to secure the ball, but unfortunately that proved to be temporary. A scuffle resulted and ball was bounced around midfield and suddenly it was all over.

Tight affair where Saitani had a really good kickoff day but I responded with magical block dice in the 1st half. However, snake-eyes on the gfi prevented the equalizer and when Saitani got his KO groove going on the 2nd half, I was lucky to hold the half scoreless. Fun match and casualty wise much friendlier than the last meeting. Thanks again for the game and good luck in the rest, Saitani my man.

Barmution

Quick update on me and Gnaar's match: At first kickoff Pitch Invasion cas'ed BOTH his fanatics so we opted to just reset the game and start anew.

We've also created a Discord server for making it easier to contact other NUL coaches and spam random stuff :P Come join the fun!

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/nfsDXV

Lars

A tight match between a inducment boosted norse team and a plain old nurgel team  a slow and steady drive in first half resulted in a goal for the nurgel in last round of first half. the Nurgle forced the norse to score half way trough the second half, that gave the Nurgle four rounds to score but as usual when needing a gfi i the last round you usual fail this lead to a 1-1 tie of the mach.

/Lars