Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Saitani

Lars lets see who has the biggest brutes!

Gnaarkill

Kvasilad!
Time to get that ogre fat moving! ;D

Since I will be going away from thursday this week, my times is limited.
I think the only opening I have at the moment is tomorrow evening, starting from 19-ish and onwards?
Would that be something that could suit you?
Otherwise I am afraid we have to look at next week.

/Gnaar

tags

Hi Gnaar! Tomorrow, that is Wednesday, at 20:00 would be great if that works for you!

J-Reedy

Hakos, seems it's the time to tell our version of the Tortoise vs. Hare fable. Except that your hares are mice. And my tortoises are vertically-challenged balls of beard. But before I go any further down the rabbit hole (though it would hare hole in this instance I guess) with this, let's just state my OK CEST starting times:

- Saturday, any time.
- Sunday, any time before 17.
- Tuesday/Wednesday next week, 17-19.

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Ps. I have to brush up on Narnia, had to check that one name when I went through your briallintly themed team.

Lars

Quote from: Saitani on April 29, 2019, 11:20:23 PM
Lars lets see who has the biggest brutes!

yhea lets brutalize each other. My possible times are
Today Tuesday from 20:00
Thursday from 19:00
Friday from 19:00
Sunday from 20:00

BR Lars

Saitani

today at 20.00 would be perfect :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on April 30, 2019, 08:33:34 AM
Hi Gnaar! Tomorrow, that is Wednesday, at 20:00 would be great if that works for you!

Oh, unclear statement from me Kvasi, didnt realise i was writing on the "wrong" side of the day.
I meant today, tuesday, is that still an option for you?

/Gnaar

Lars

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 30, 2019, 01:01:19 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 30, 2019, 08:33:34 AM

Oh, unclear statement from me Kvasi, didnt realise i was writing on the "wrong" side of the day.
I meant today, tuesday, is that still an option for you?

/Gnaar

As mentioned in Discord, it was tough to fit it in today. But perhaps next Tuesday at 2000 then?

Lars

Rough start for Saitani with a lot of armor breaks and skulls and ones. after some rumble the orcs manage a touchdown in round 8. The second round started with a deep kick and a failed pickup the orcs tried to go very offensive but got punished by some elf play by the khemri that resulted in 1-1. when orc revived after kickoff they decded to push forward one one flank with a bit to many player without haveing control of the ball. a failed pick up resulted in letting the khemri lock up the orcs with some strenght advantage and in the end they managed to score ones more in the game resulting in 2-1 to khemri.

The first half dice was pretty much against Saitani but the second turned that around pretty much ending with more or less the same luck..

thanks for the game Saitani and food luck in the future.

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 30, 2019, 08:55:56 AM
Hakos, seems it's the time to tell our version of the Tortoise vs. Hare fable. Except that your hares are mice. And my tortoises are vertically-challenged balls of beard. But before I go any further down the rabbit hole (though it would hare hole in this instance I guess) with this, let's just state my OK CEST starting times:

- Saturday, any time.
- Sunday, any time before 17.
- Tuesday/Wednesday next week, 17-19.

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Ps. I have to brush up on Narnia, had to check that one name when I went through your briallintly themed team.

Today starting at 17 could work (I assume then you said wednesday it is about today, may 1st).

Otherwise it is the weekend for me (any time on saturday and sunday would probably work).

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on May 01, 2019, 09:39:35 AM

Today starting at 17 could work (I assume then you said wednesday it is about today, may 1st).

Otherwise it is the weekend for me (any time on saturday and sunday would probably work).

Sorry, I meant Wed/Thu on next week ie. 8th and 9th. I'm just heading out for some barbeque and later in the evening I'll get the orienteering season started, so it's definately a no go today.

But the weekend is totally open, so how about Saturday at 13.00?  Or any other time, the weekend is still totally unspoken for.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 01, 2019, 01:43:30 PM
But the weekend is totally open, so how about Saturday at 13.00?  Or any other time, the weekend is still totally unspoken for.

Any time in the weekend work but 13:00 is about lunch time for me. How about starting at 14:00?

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on May 01, 2019, 04:58:15 PM
Any time in the weekend work but 13:00 is about lunch time for me. How about starting at 14:00?

No problemos, Saturday at 14:00 it is. See you in few days!