Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

tags

Hey Napoleon, I'm off to Barcelona soon-ish, and won't be able to play before Tuesday evening at the earliest. I'll come back with more times next week, but feel free to post your availability from May 14th onwards in the meantime!

J-Reedy

Hi Lars,

Time for our two songster teams to meet. Times are bit limited due to mother's day, but here's what I'm sure of right now, CEST times:

- Today (Wednesday) 18.30-20.00
- Friday 19.00 -
- Saturday any time

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If not, Tuesday/Wednesday next week should be OK.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 08, 2019, 07:31:57 AM
Hi Lars,

Time for your two songster teams to meet. Times are bit limited due to mother's day, but here's what I'm sure of right now, CEST times:

- Today (Wednesday) 18.30-20.00
- Friday 19.00 -
- Saturday any time

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If not, Tuesday/Wednesday next week should be OK.

Can play today (Wednesday) starting 19:30

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on May 08, 2019, 09:50:04 AM

Can play today (Wednesday) starting 19:30

/Lars

OK, let's do it. See you later today!

Gnaarkill

Hakos you tricky bastard! ;D

When is a good time for you to play?

For now, my OK times are as follow:
Today (wednesday): 21 - 22
Thursday: 21 - 22
Friday: 20 - onwards
Saturday: 10 - 11
Sunday: 10 - 11

I can probably be a little more flexible during the weekend, but as of now, my roleplaying group is still deciding on what day we will play. I can update the times if necessary.

/GNaar

J-Reedy

Another rainy match for the Dwarf bards, but this time with more anticipated goins on. ZEN started on offence, but as their routes were blocked by a green wall that refused to be budged even though individual pieces of it went down. But those pieces didn't crumble and got up to take the beating. So the Dwarfes were forced to change routes couple of times as the BOB line held and the Orc Blitzers were bringing the pressure. This resulted in Metal Orkhestra getting a blitz on the ball-carrier and it was such a nice blitz that Kojo the runner was carried off the field badly hurt. Dwarfs were tied up, so Orcs managed to get the ball. ZEN bards managed to put some easy pressure on, but that did nothing else but forced the Orcs to score 1-0 so early that Dwarfs had a theoretical chance of scoring. That however wouldn't be, as the kickoff resulted in well-planned Orkish Blitz which combined with a shallow kick made the Orc TD much more likely than that of Dwarfs. So, ZEN runner decided to pickup the ball, run to the sideline and dump a ball deep into Orcish territory with a long pass. Bashing ensued and soon after the 1st half ended.
2nd half started 10 Dwarfs against 9 Orcs and soon the numbers got even more skewed when the Dwarfs got their armor breaking gloves on. 2 Bobs were carried off the field and on top of that the Orc Blitzers couldn't get the slippery ball up due to pouring rain. Their second botch resulted in the ball going over the sideline and resulted crowd punt ended up in the hans of a ZEN longbead. Little fella proceeded to run towards the goal as fast as he could but as the carrier was longbeard, Orc Blitzers had no trouble catching him. Dwarfs had a decent cover, but Orcs managed to pick off one of the covering players on two consecutive plays and thus the situation was hairy. Finally the ball-carrier went down few yards away from the goal. Couple of plays later the only chance of Dwarfs scoring was up to a brave longbeard to pickup the ball next to an Orc blitzer, dodge away and go for the goal with speed exceeding his capacity. This brilliant plan ended up failing during the first part of the process as the wetted ball slipped over the hands of the longbeard. Thus, metal music proved to be superior over the noicedoing of the Dwarf bards today.

Hairy match where lack of any armor breaks on the 1st half kept the Dwarfs stagnant and Lars got a chance for the ball, which he used expertly. On the 2nd half tables turned as I got blessed by Nuffle on my armor breaks and injured Orcs left and right and even got the ball early due to a crowd toss. However, as Lars had all of his Blitzers free, he managed to expertly pick off all my cover and finally halted the advance three squares from the goalline. Exciting match that came down to few key dice rolls. Nicely played, Lars the man, thanks for the game again and good luck in the rest!

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 08, 2019, 08:59:55 PM

Thanks for the match was a fun one but a bit frustrating at times (suppose both for you and me).

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 08, 2019, 11:00:13 AM
Hakos you tricky bastard! ;D

When is a good time for you to play?

For now, my OK times are as follow:
Today (wednesday): 21 - 22
Thursday: 21 - 22
Friday: 20 - onwards
Saturday: 10 - 11
Sunday: 10 - 11

I can probably be a little more flexible during the weekend, but as of now, my roleplaying group is still deciding on what day we will play. I can update the times if necessary.

/GNaar

My rolepay group plays on tuesdays so my weekends are quite free. How about a match on saturday, starting at 10?

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Sounds good Hakos! ;D

See you on saturday @10 then, bring your A-game! 8) 8)

/Gnaarkill

Gnaarkill

Saturday morning match between the One Piece All-Stars and the Masters of Mischief has been played and, at least on paper, it was a dull 0-0.
But it could probably have ended in either of the teams favor. First half was pretty one sided with a solid orc offence and the rats on an ever diminishing defence but the skavens managed to hold the zero. Second half was kind of an disaster for the mischief makers who had serious bad luck on the ball handling skills wich in the end gave way for another orc scoring oppurtunity. The rats got the ball back though and nearly scored the winning touchdown late in the second half but an Orc blitzer managed to catch up with the skaven ball carrier, neutralizing the rats opportunity to score. Thus leaving the match to end in a draw.

Thanks for the game Hakos! ;D
I fear the day when we meet again and your Gutter Runners have evolved to mean scoring machines ::)

/Gnaar

hakos

A more fair result would have been 1-1. We were both robbed of one goal by dices in each of the halfs.

But, anyway, thanks for the match. After calming down from the bad dices I have to say it was quite an interesting game. Your team moved together like a living wall of flesh making it very hard for me. Well played.

/hakos

Barmution

My dice weren't exactly on fire this match but Saitani's were practically drenched in swamp water. Dice were somewhat evenly shit up until the 2nd half where Nuffle didn't allow Saitani much in the way of anything. I was expecting a 1-1 result tbh but Nuffle decided otherwise.

Thanks for the game and gl further on, Saitani!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on May 07, 2019, 11:03:24 PM
Hey Napoleon, I'm off to Barcelona soon-ish, and won't be able to play before Tuesday evening at the earliest. I'll come back with more times next week, but feel free to post your availability from May 14th onwards in the meantime!
Hello, Kvasilad. I hope you had a good holiday. :)
My times are a bit more limited this week, and I can't play today, but these times are available:
Wednesday 17:00-20:00
Thursday 17:00-19:15
Friday 17:00-20:30
Saturday 16:00-20:30
Sunday: 16:00-19:15

Please tell me if any of these times work for you.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 14, 2019, 06:51:02 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 07, 2019, 11:03:24 PM
Hello, Kvasilad. I hope you had a good holiday. :)
My times are a bit more limited this week, and I can't play today, but these times are available:
Wednesday 17:00-20:00
Thursday 17:00-19:15
Friday 17:00-20:30
Saturday 16:00-20:30
Sunday: 16:00-19:15

Please tell me if any of these times work for you.
I did indeed, thanks! :)

I can start tomorrow Wednesday at 2000 CEST, if that works for you. If not, I'm afraid it's Sunday, but that entire Sunday range would work for me also.