Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Day 4 looks to be up, so it's time to game on!

Saitani, looks like it's time to see how well the sweet tunes of my Dwarfen bards echo inside the sandy skulls of your Khemri. Weekend will be my best bet for some gaming, but there are some other CEST start times during next week also:

- Saturday any time
- Sunday any time before 18.00
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17.30-19.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Things look hazy after Wednesday, so I won't be able to say anything definate about later days until about Monday, if that is nescessary.

tags

Hakos, it's time for some mischief with only 3 Gorgs out there to stop the wave of rats! I don't expect to hold my own in this one :D

Anyway, most of Sunday looks good for me it seems like.
Monday should also be doable from 18+.
Other than that, I'll have to get back to you, it's a busy week.

Gnaarkill

Barm!

Time for your malnourished vampires to show my cartoon pirates that sun is indeed not needed when playing blood bowl ;D

How about a game this weekend?
Saturday @11, would that suit you good sir? :)

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on May 16, 2019, 02:53:12 PM
Hakos, it's time for some mischief with only 3 Gorgs out there to stop the wave of rats! I don't expect to hold my own in this one :D

Don't fear the rats, we have not won a single match yet.

Though, after facing two orc teams and one dwarf team in the first three days I admit that the rats look forward to the gnoblars. But on the other hand, three MB players on the other side could spell disaster for an AV7 team...

Sunday should be ok for me as well. How about starting at 14?

/hakos

Saitani

saturday or sunday should work i will ping you on discord.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Saitani on May 16, 2019, 11:58:47 PM
saturday or sunday should work i will ping you on discord.

All righty. Just give a headsup an hour or two before as I might be running or doing some backyard chores.

tags

Quote from: hakos on May 16, 2019, 07:16:58 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 16, 2019, 02:53:12 PM

Don't fear the rats, we have not won a single match yet.

Though, after facing two orc teams and one dwarf team in the first three days I admit that the rats look forward to the gnoblars. But on the other hand, three MB players on the other side could spell disaster for an AV7 team...

Sunday should be ok for me as well. How about starting at 14?

/hakos

Sunday at 14 is perfect! I've got too many gnoblars anyway...

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 16, 2019, 04:14:08 PM
Barm!

Time for your malnourished vampires to show my cartoon pirates that sun is indeed not needed when playing blood bowl ;D

How about a game this weekend?
Saturday @11, would that suit you good sir? :)

/Gnaar
I'll look for you on Discord tomorrow at 11 and then check if the young boss of the house allows me to :P

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

What a deliciously even season so far. After three matches, 3 teams have 3 Points each and 4 teams have 4 points each. And then we have the Lizards with 7 Points, but someone need to be at the top.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

And now One Piece All-Stars also joins the 7 point club ;D
With one more match played though... but that's good enough for me ^^

The sickly pale vampires vs the orks of anime coast ended in a 0-2 victory for the orks.
With sickly bad dices, Barms vamps sucked the blood out of themselves making the win quite easy for the All-Stars. The 1's were raining on Barms side and a 0-3 win was not at all an impossibility.

True MVP of the match though, and I feel he really need a mention, is Vinsmoke Sanji who did 2 interceptions. One of them for the TD! Impressive play Sanji! 8)

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Another gig for the Dwarf bards, this time in a place So Dry, So Hot. You know the place, one where Nuffle has his Winter home set up because he likes it dry and hot. And this has shown in the results of the local Blood Bowl team. But it seems that Nuffle doesn't like dwarfen music, as the Khemri side were allowed to play with relatively normal luck after the initial rush of bad luck. Must've been the lingering nuffling.
Match started with the ZEN on the attack. Everything proceeded as it would between two bashy sides when neither one is getting key players off field. That is, situation bogged down and ball was knocked out eventually. On the last minutes of the half Saitani got a chance for score, but the Khemri Blitzer didn't have agile enough hands (or someone had replaced the Blood Bowl receivers most trusted helper, Madam Trustworthy's Horse Farm's Moisticky-Glue Stick with a version that doesn't stick to a bone). Zero all on the first half.
Second half the Khemri managed to break through the side fast and got enough Dwarfs down or held up that a fast score became unevitable, 1-0 for the Khemri. Dwarfs went at it second time, and after a midfield bog-down the little bards made an uncharasteristic passing play to a Blitzer deep within Khemri side. Blitzer got blitzed and kept to his feet, and soon his band-mates organized a blitz play that freed up the sidelined Blitzer for a dodge-TD which he made. 1-1. Khemri had more than enough time to score, but some lingering nuffle scent prevented a go-ahead goal. So it would be a tie.
Very nice play from Saitani, he really knew what he was doing and surprised me in his first attack with a fast Khemri play. Thanks again for the game, really fun one this one was.

tags

I always knew this was going to be a bit of a struggle (I guess playing Ogres always is though :D), being one Ogre down and only having 3 to hold the line. That said, the match was interesting for a while. The first half was pretty close, and I got really really close to scoring with an Ogre. He was, however, defeated by his natural enemy, the GFI. Hakos took full advantage of it, snatched away the ball, almost managed to go 1 up if it weren't for some poor dice of his own, failing a simple dodge downfield.

The Gorgs were quite unable to hurt any rats until turn 16, at which point it was a bit too late. Fraggle Block's Bloodweiser Babes were also hilariously ineffective, as only 1 out of 5 knocked out gnoblars got up from KO at half-time.

Second half, Masters of Mischief receives, and there is little more the Fraggles can do except put some pressure on the ball.

Turn 13, with FB being down 1-0, MoM got a blitz event, and then the match was pretty much over. Anyway, a fun match until that point, thanks for the game Hakos! :)

hakos

Yeah, this was in interesting match up until that Blitz. That sealed the deal.

I sure got lucky with the armor rolls, that definitely helped. Starting the second half with 10 vs 10 was clearly better than expected. And even the doctor performed well by saving a player from Death.

Thanks for the game. /hakos

Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart  seems our match is the only one pending when can you play?

My times are as follows:
Today(Monday) from: 20:00-
Wednesday from: 19:00 -
Thursday from: 19:00 -
Friday from 19:00 -

/Lars