Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Match day has been forwarded and day 5 is ready to play.

Napoleon, looks like I won't be able to play until next week as I'm visiting the capital of your home country during the weekend. And at the moment I can't offer any other CEST starting times than this:
- Wednesday (the 29th) 18-20

Let me know if that suits you, sir. If not, just offer me a time on Thursday 30th - Sunday 2nd and I should be able to plan around it.

Gnaarkill

Lars!

Seems it's time for our most environment friendly match of the season, green vs green! :o 8)

When is a good time for you to play?
My weekend is really busy so I would say next week is my first opening.

Monday: 20 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wednesday: 20 - 22
Thursday: 20 - 22
Friday: Any time
Saturday: Any time, early start prefered.

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 23, 2019, 01:17:37 PM
Lars!

Seems it's time for our most environment friendly match of the season, green vs green! :o 8)

When is a good time for you to play?
My weekend is really busy so I would say next week is my first opening.

Monday: 20 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wednesday: 20 - 22
Thursday: 20 - 22
Friday: Any time
Saturday: Any time, early start prefered.

/Gnaarkill

Lets take it on Monday @ 20:00

Can also give you the heads up that you will not face my most violent player since the audience in the latest match threw rock in his groin at round 1, so lets keep it civilized.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on May 23, 2019, 02:11:05 PM
Lets take it on Monday @ 20:00

Can also give you the heads up that you will not face my most violent player since the audience in the latest match threw rock in his groin at round 1, so lets keep it civilized.

/Lars

Cool Lars!
See you on monday then ;D

Hehe... lucky enough I have talked to the fans, they have promised to not throw any rocks on your players. Strange though, I heard them talk something about concrete blocks and reinforcing bars. Don't know what that was all about ::)

Have a nice weekend! ;D

/Gnaar

hakos

Hello Saitani,

time for your unlucky team to face some rats. Weekend is pretty free for me, just give me some advance warning and most times will work.

monday and tuesday are not available but after that a 12 day vacation period starts so there should be plenty of options in that time frame.

/hakos

Saitani

should be able to play on sunday :)

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on May 24, 2019, 08:24:40 PM
should be able to play on sunday :)

Great, me too, any time works, but how about starting at either 10 or 14?

/hakos

Saitani

tags

Well that was a fun match for one of us :P

I had some stellar dice at crucial points, and Barm had some horrible dice at the worst moments, resulting in no points scored. I'm very happy with that result :D

Now if only I could've rolled something other than 1's and 2's for winnings, that would be awesome.

Thanks for the match, Barm!

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on May 25, 2019, 01:07:45 PM
Well that was a fun match for one of us :P

I had some stellar dice at crucial points, and Barm had some horrible dice at the worst moments, resulting in no points scored. I'm very happy with that result :D

Now if only I could've rolled something other than 1's and 2's for winnings, that would be awesome.

Thanks for the match, Barm!
I think the match was fun but I would've liked my Dodge Vamp to not have snaked his dodge 2 out of 4 times he used it, especially in those pivotal situations :P Otherwise I didn't mind this at all, esp. seeing as I got some SPP and no perms.

GG and thanks for the match!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

hakos

seems I crashed, will reconnect /hakos

Saitani

well it went as well as expected

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 23, 2019, 12:45:43 PM
Match day has been forwarded and day 5 is ready to play.

Napoleon, looks like I won't be able to play until next week as I'm visiting the capital of your home country during the weekend. And at the moment I can't offer any other CEST starting times than this:
- Wednesday (the 29th) 18-20

Let me know if that suits you, sir. If not, just offer me a time on Thursday 30th - Sunday 2nd and I should be able to plan around it.

Wednesday would work well for me. Would 19:00 be a good time?