Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Match day has been forwarded, so it's time for the penultimate week of the regular season. Play on!

All righty, now we're talking. Match against the man who really is the embodimend of the heart of the Norsca Union League. Gnaarkill, the coacher of Greens, Master Pirate of the Old World, Clearly a Reader of a Pirate Manga, may I tempt you for a CEST start on any of the following times?

- Friday 20-
- Sunday any time before 18
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17.30-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Saitani

Well its the time again napoleon, maybe ''THIS'' time our game will be fair and balanced :P
i can play most of this weekend and most days after 18.00

tags

Hakos Lars, I'm ready to face the greenskins any time tomorrow (Thursday) since I have the day off!

Otherwise, there's probably possibilities during the weekend some time. I can come back with more details later.

EDIT: Oops, mixed up the match-up there :D

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on May 29, 2019, 10:37:29 PM
Hakos, I'm ready to face the greenskins any time tomorrow (Thursday) since I have the day off!

Otherwise, there's probably possibilities during the weekend some time. I can come back with more details later.

I sense some sort of mixup here. I play rats, not any brutal force reliant greenies...

And I believe I will meet the light avoiding coffin dwellers this time...

Anyway, Barmution, I'm on vacation and can play any time, just propose a time that suits you.

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on May 30, 2019, 09:52:50 AM

Anyway, Barmution, I'm on vacation and can play any time, just propose a time that suits you.

/Hakos
Hey Hakos,

if you'd sign in to Discord then it would be easier for me to just check in on you when I have the time for a match (with the baby and all).

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 29, 2019, 08:28:43 PM
Match day has been forwarded, so it's time for the penultimate week of the regular season. Play on!

All righty, now we're talking. Match against the man who really is the embodimend of the heart of the Norsca Union League. Gnaarkill, the coacher of Greens, Master Pirate of the Old World, Clearly a Reader of a Pirate Manga, may I tempt you for a CEST start on any of the following times?

- Friday 20-
- Sunday any time before 18
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17.30-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Wow... that was a introduction worthy of a kni... Pirate of course ;D
Thank you J-R!

Tomorrow (friday) @20 sounds real tempting, you up for that matey? ^^

I must say, I felt a little bit like this after that introductory...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdWO9ozir1Y

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 30, 2019, 11:13:30 AM

Tomorrow (friday) @20 sounds real tempting, you up for that matey? ^^

That'll work fine, I'll try to stay up that late :P See you tomorrow!

Lars

The match started off with the ogres receiving the ball the goblars started moving the ball down the field meanwhile the orcs and ogres where fighting with full force. When the goblars crossed the mid field line the orcs focused on the ball carrier and managed to get him down. The orcs was going towards the goal, an ogre where fast able to catch the orc ball carrier and free the ball but orcs managed to score in round 8. Second half orcs scored in round 12 and managed to score once more since the goblars had to slippery hands and did not manage to pick up the ball. Injury wise goblars got BH alot and one died for the orcs they got 3 permanent damages 2 dead and one -MA apo managed to fix one dead but one orc sufferd -ma and a block/tackle blitzer stayed dead.

Thanks for the mach and may the the fifth ogre be the better than the others.

/Lars

tags

Thanks for the game Lars! Guess I got good dice overall, but few that translated to ball handling, so there was not much I was able to do scoring-wise. However, I did roll a 6 for winnings after only rolling 1's and 2's this season, so the last match of the season will be my first with 5 ogres :D

Barmution

Quote from: Barmution on May 30, 2019, 11:03:34 AM
Quote from: hakos on May 30, 2019, 09:52:50 AM

/Hakos
Hey Hakos,

if you'd sign in to Discord then it would be easier for me to just check in on you when I have the time for a match (with the baby and all).

-Barm
Btw that goes for every day up until and including Sunday. Can't commit to a specific time atm so please log in to Discord and pop me a message if you see me online and I'll do the same.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on May 29, 2019, 10:03:20 PM
Well its the time again napoleon, maybe ''THIS'' time our game will be fair and balanced :P
i can play most of this weekend and most days after 18.00
Hello, Saitani. Maybe it will be now that we are playing with different teams. Would Saturday at 19:00 suit you?

Barmution

Hey Hakos,

I could probably play a late game, starting around 22:30 either tonight or tomorrow. Let me know if that's possible for you.

-Barm

J-Reedy

Wowzers, this one was a violent one. There's a rumour going around that both teams had refused to sign an armour sponsoring contract with the famed Norse armor manufacturer Fantasy Armor Inc. and for some reasons, the armours of both teams were mysteriously corroded before the game and thus were breaking all around. The bearded bard Dwarfs started on the attack, got stopped, lost the ball and then failed to stop the pirates from scoring the go-ahead 1-0. However, saving grace for the Dwarfs was that they managed to take the chef of the One Piece Pirates away from the game permanently, like really permanently. Thus the Orcs had to settle for some stadium food instead of a well-planned rations of groot and chicken guts that they would've normally gotten.  Thus began the second half with the famished Orcs on the offence. The lack of nutrition really showed, though the green ones managed to pick-off one Dwarf in their hunger rage before the combination of rotting armour and grumbling stomachs took their toll and Orcs started dropping like flies. Orc ball-carrier got driven close to sidelines and when he tried to dodge away to safety, he used his sealegs instead of the dry-land ones, and down he went. Dwarfs soon had the ball and as the admiral of the Pirate team also suffered a permanent removal, the Dwarfs seemed to have the game in hand. But then a brave Orc blitzer took a chance with a solo blitz at the carrier. But the distance was too much and the famished Orc fell down before getting through. Dwarfs quickly went for a 1-1 tie and set up for a scoring chance defence. That chance was taken away when the angried Orc crowd decided to rock down both the TD scorer and the Orc Blitzer who had failed to stop the score. But the Orcs still had a scoring chance, so after some trickery with the ball (it was actually handed off from a player to another, which was quite a surprise for Dwarfs who are used to hanging on to everything they manage to pickup in the fear of fumbing it away from their stubby fingers) ball-carrying Blitzer was on a scoring run. But the bearded bards would have none of that, and the Orc Blitzer was taken down by a Troll-Slayer while another, more furrier Blitzer held the green Blitzer in check. Some mindless violence ensued and then the match ended.
Yup, this was a bashy game. Haven't dared to check the numbers yet, but I bet both teams had well above average armour rolls. Tough game for Gnaar-man, losing two Orcs, but as always, Gnaarkill acted cool and collected, like a true gentleman he is. Sorry again for those dead greens, hope you make it to the finals!

Gnaarkill

+1 on the description from J-R above :)

I gotta find those darn norse armour makers, havent seen them since blood bowl 1 ;D
Luckily I rolled a six on the winnings and got 70k wich gave me enough to buy a new admiral 8)

GG J-R!
Well played!

/Gnaarkill