Season 34 Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, April 28, 2019, 04:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

missed your post napoleon but im aviable now if that works

Barmution

Started off as a game where Nuffle took a dump on both of us but somewhere near the second half he suddenly decided that he loved vamps and wanted all rats to die in a fire or some such. Injuries were nasty on both sides but the worst hit had to be the Rat Ogre having to settle for a both down and getting so dead that the apo could only confirm the damage.

Thanks for the match and sorry for those seriously skewed dice, Hakos. Was a rough one for you for sure.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on June 01, 2019, 10:14:32 PM
missed your post napoleon but im aviable now if that works
I can play later today any time between 17:30 and 19:00 if you are available then.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on June 02, 2019, 12:11:22 AM
Thanks for the match and sorry for those seriously skewed dice, Hakos. Was a rough one for you for sure.
-Barm

This is definitely one of my top 3 worst games. Ever.

The only reason I was not completely annihilated was thralls leaving en masse due to blood lust and sweltering heat.

Total TV loss: -240K (-150K Rat Ogre + -100K Gutter Runner + 10K Winnings)
Probably misses out on the final as well now, I do not relish my chances versus the Lizards in the final day...

I really do not understand how those luck numbers for kick-off events are calculated. Barmution got a Blitz (first half), Perfect Defence (first half), +1 RR (second half) and I got a high kick (second half) but he ends up in negative luck for kick-off events? Doesn't make sense to me.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on June 02, 2019, 11:31:45 AM
I really do not understand how those luck numbers for kick-off events are calculated. Barmution got a Blitz (first half), Perfect Defence (first half), +1 RR (second half) and I got a high kick (second half) but he ends up in negative luck for kick-off events? Doesn't make sense to me.

/hakos
My guess would be Sweltering Heat rolls being categorized as kick-off events. Otherwise I'm as baffled as you.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on June 02, 2019, 11:57:35 AM
Quote from: hakos on June 02, 2019, 11:31:45 AM

/hakos
My guess would be Sweltering Heat rolls being categorized as kick-off events. Otherwise I'm as baffled as you.

It's true, events like sweltering heat as of now tends to dominate luck score. This is because luck score is simply an averaging of each individual roll, which means that each sweltering roll for each individual player counts as much as the blitz. I agree that it seems a bit silly. I could maybe concatenate all those told into a single score in a future version.

Saitani

and i missed your post napoleon can you do tomorow monday between 18,00-23.00?

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on June 02, 2019, 11:02:08 PM
and i missed your post napoleon can you do tomorow monday between 18,00-23.00?
No problem. Would 18:30 be a good time?

Saitani

NapoleonBlown-apart

It was a fun match, and for once the dice were relatively even, although my skinks didn't seem to fail many dodges.

(extra characters in the match report image link, removed those - J-Reedy)

tags