Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

tags

Final match day is on! Not much hope for either of our teams, J-R, although I guess you still have a very theoretical shot at the finals?

Anyway, it's the first time I have 5 ogres on the field, and I'm excited about it! :D

Play times, however, can be hard. I think Thursday 19+ is good, Friday 20+ is probably good.

Weekend is uncertain, but if you squawk in our Discord channel, I might suddenly have the time for a match.

Failing all that, it's next week sometime.

Saitani

Gnaarkill i have time tomorow evning or we will have top lay our game over the weekend.

hakos

Hello Napoleon.

Well done to already be in the final.

When would you like to play the last regular game? I'm still on vacation for the rest of this week and can play almost any time until sunday.

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on June 04, 2019, 10:04:41 PM
Final match day is on! Not much hope for either of our teams, J-R, although I guess you still have a very theoretical shot at the finals?

Anyway, it's the first time I have 5 ogres on the field, and I'm excited about it! :D

Play times, however, can be hard. I think Thursday 19+ is good, Friday 20+ is probably good.

Weekend is uncertain, but if you squawk in our Discord channel, I might suddenly have the time for a match.

Failing all that, it's next week sometime.

Yup, time to see if my bards can make an impression on your Ogres. Could be a hard mission, as I fear your guys are more used to rock music (you know, the kind where you make your ears ring by bashing a rock at your head). But anyways, Friday should work, I'm going to see the new X-Men flick but should be back home ready to play at around... 20.30.

If that fails, I'll Disco around on weekend.

Barmution

Another lucky match for the vamps sees them end the season on a nice note. The defining moment of this match was probably when the star Ork thrower snaked a GFI and took himself out of the match. Other than that the thralls were able to withstand quite the pounding this round and the vamps had the luxury of being up players most of the time. I definitively felt more lucky than the luck rating shows and Lars a lot unluckier.

Thanks for the match and see you next season, Lars. With some better luck you'll beat me into the dirt next time.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 05, 2019, 10:45:36 PM
Yup, time to see if my bards can make an impression on your Ogres. Could be a hard mission, as I fear your guys are more used to rock music (you know, the kind where you make your ears ring by bashing a rock at your head). But anyways, Friday should work, I'm going to see the new X-Men flick but should be back home ready to play at around... 20.30.

If that fails, I'll Disco around on weekend.

Oops, just realized I have a beer-festival-thingie both Friday and Saturday, sorry. Sunday and Monday might work, unless we're doing some work on the cabin, which I'm not certain about right now. If all falls through, I'll have to come back with times for next week I'm afraid.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on June 05, 2019, 09:30:53 AM
Hello Napoleon.

When would you like to play the last regular game? I'm still on vacation for the rest of this week and can play almost any time until sunday.

/Hakos
Hello, Hakos, and thank you.

Would Saturday at 20:30 work for you?

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on June 06, 2019, 08:50:28 PM
Quote from: hakos on June 05, 2019, 09:30:53 AM
Hello Napoleon.

/Hakos

Hello, Hakos, and thank you.

Would Saturday at 20:30 work for you?

Yes, that will be quite nice. See you on saturday 20:30 /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on June 06, 2019, 05:42:22 PM
Oops, just realized I have a beer-festival-thingie both Friday and Saturday, sorry. Sunday and Monday might work, unless we're doing some work on the cabin, which I'm not certain about right now. If all falls through, I'll have to come back with times for next week I'm afraid.

No worries, this just means I'll have more easy-going Friday evening. Have a fun festival, maybe enjoy one or two pints of Bloodweiser! Monday is a no-go, that's the weekly boardgaming night but Sunday should be OK anytime before 19.00 with two-to-three hours heads-up. Tuesday/Wednesday should be OK for 18.30-20.30. Thursday not sure yet. Friday through Sunday will be no-go due to an orienteering event in here.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 07, 2019, 02:06:41 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 06, 2019, 05:42:22 PM

No worries, this just means I'll have more easy-going Friday evening. Have a fun festival, maybe enjoy one or two pints of Bloodweiser! Monday is a no-go, that's the weekly boardgaming night but Sunday should be OK anytime before 19.00 with two-to-three hours heads-up. Tuesday/Wednesday should be OK for 18.30-20.30. Thursday not sure yet. Friday through Sunday will be no-go due to an orienteering event in here.

If I haven't had too many bloodweisers, I might be up for a Sunday game, but let's make the main appointment Tuesday 1830 CEST. That should definitely work!

hakos

Rats vs Lizards played. It sure was a wild affair.

Rats start on the offence. The first attack on right flank is efficently stopped, so time to double back and attack on the left flank instead. Almost closed in this time as well, but only almost. Could score in 3rd turn but waiting one more turn. 1-0. Although it was costly, had to use the apothecary to save a storm vermin from -1 AV. And shortly after a line rat is killed.

Lizards go on the offence, they form a nice cage but goes for some bashing before picking up the ball. Unfortunately for them, a saurus got double skulls, RR and then a both down. In frustration the saurus kills the rat while going down. The rest of the rats are able to remove a corner in the cage, run in, picks up the ball and runs out again. One round later the TD is a fact. 2-0.

Lizards are fast and still have a good chance to score in first half but a lucky rat manages to dodge, go for it and then blitzes the skink so the ball is lost. First half ends 2-0 for the rats.

Second half, the Lizards start on offence and are unstoppable. They score quickly to have a chance at the draw, or even the win. Anything can happen with two such fast teams. 2-1.

Time for the decimated rat team to attack. The pickup succeds but the short pass directly afterwards faces a double one. Just what the Lizards wait for. They are able to surround the ball and pick it up. The guard gutter runner swoops in and is able to mark 4 players which enable lots of nice hits and pushes and suddenly the ball is free again. Another agile gutte runner picks it up and transport it to the Lizard half. For two turns the Lizards do everything they can to stop the brave gutter runner. They 2D Blitz it, with re-rolls. They Place the Kroixigor tail next to him twice. But the agile blodge gutter runner just ignores it and goes on until the touch down. 3-1.

Thanks for the game Napoleon. It sure was fast, fun and a lot of back and forth. Feels like it could have gone either way with just a few key rolls going different. I'm really interested in the stats. I feel a bit unlucky since two rats were killed but overall I have the feeling that I was on the positive side while you were on the negative side.

Waiting eagerly now to see if we face each other again, already in the next match?

/Hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Yeah, it was a really fun game. Thank you as well. I hope we meet again in the finals.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Saitani on June 04, 2019, 11:10:01 PM
Gnaarkill i have time tomorow evning or we will have top lay our game over the weekend.

Sorry for the absence here guys and sorry for not answering you Saitani!
Been on a vacation at the Sweden Rock Festival and forgot to give you guys a heads up here, sorry again!

Anyway, I'm back in action this week ;D
I can play monday (today), wednesday, thursday, saturday and sunday after 20.00 :)

/Gnaarkill

Saitani

i should be able tonight if you want to