Season 34 Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, April 28, 2019, 04:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Cool!
Yea, lets go for that then, 20:00, see you tonight mate! ;D 8)

/Gnaar

Saitani

Gnaarkill

Todays match between the dry bones and the green flesh ended in a 0-2 victory for the dusty ones!
A well deserved win for Saitani that has had an awful season luckwise, and the streak continued even with this win, not on the plus-side yet mate ;)

A nice first half from both teams ended with a last turn score for So Dry So Hot after an intense game of charging skeletons and dodging orcs, trying defend that TD zone.
Second half the Pirates lined up in a stupid offence tying up all their players against the strenght superior mummies, making it a relativly easy move for the bones to take back the ball and score the final 2-0 touchdown.

GG Saitani!

See you next season and I hope nuffle gives you some slack then! ;D

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Then it's official: Hakos' rats vs Napoleon's lizards in the finals!

Gratz on a great season and best of luck to both of you, gents. Make it count! :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Well done to the finalists! Either J-R or me will create the final competition tonight after our match :)

Also, I created the new sign-up thread for Season 35, please mosey on over there and sign up!
http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=714.0

J-Reedy

Sigh... Was just writing a longish report when my browser decided to crash for some reason. Reminded me why I used to write the reports in an auto-save Editor when I had time for the long ones. But anyways, don't feel like trying to repeat myself, so here's just the report:

Lovely and relaxed game that also doubled as a regular season concert, as the ZEN who were hired to perform the concert decided to do it a the same time as they were playing the match. Kvasilad played nice defence and deserved the win, even though he only made one Ogre Airline play. Thanks for the game, Kvasiman, see you next season!

tags

Thanks for the game J-R! Clearly had some good dice goin' for my side there, which surely helped a lot. I should probably have been down a few more players the way I was risking 'em, and that would've changed the outcome for sure. At any rate, only one rookie got seriously hurt, so I guess it was all mostly inconsequential. See you next season!