Season 34 Match Day 1

Started by tags, April 22, 2019, 10:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

The dwarf bards (yes, there are dwarf bards, though techically they are considered banned weaponry due to ear-drum shattering noice that they produce) tour started with a smash hit show with Kojo and Enresen warming up the audience and EngÄngi Stockholm gathering most of the fan favor.

This was more one-sided Nuffling than the stats make it appear. It was 1s all around for the Vamps, and they really don't like it. On top of that, one vamp got killed right at the end, so it's a tough start for the vitamin-lackers. Sorry again for the nightmare match, Barmution, better luck in the rest.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 27, 2019, 05:37:23 PM
This was more one-sided Nuffling than the stats make it appear. It was 1s all around for the Vamps, and they really don't like it. On top of that, one vamp got killed right at the end, so it's a tough start for the vitamin-lackers. Sorry again for the nightmare match, Barmution, better luck in the rest.
Not a problem, thanks for the match! Hopefully the remaining duo of vamps have learned not to roll ones or flub their regen :D

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

The dice definitely decided this match. Gnaarkill played well and scored a good touchdown in the first half, KOing one skink and injuring another in the process, but, thanks to some very good dice, I was able to score an equaliser, and my saurus started to hit a lot harder, KOing two orcs who refused to wake up until the last two turns of the match. This continued into the second half, with another two orcs KOed, and two injured. Being outnumbered like this, there wasn't much Gnaarkill could do against the skinks, and a second touchdown was scored.

Thanks for the match, Gnaarkill, and I hope you have better luck in the next one.

tags